Name one thing you'd change about DCL

Both of those are Pepsi products. Thank goodness they added coke zero! We are serious addicts... And I LOVE adding Vanilla to it. Speaking of pop flavors, is the cokes from around the world still at EP?

Dr. Pepper is not a Pepsi or Coca Cola product. It is part of the Dr Pepper Snapple group.

Just an FYI or little fun fact. It can be dispensed in Coke and Pepsi Machines. Justin

I would have them treat their silver/gold/platinum members better. The rewards program (or whatever you want to call it) started out pretty well, but many of the benefits have either been watered down or taken away over the years. If you want to do a rewards program, do it right. And there should be a level above Platinum. There are many people who have cruised 16+ times - more than enough to justify another bracket.

Other then the cost I'm pretty happy with DCL. The only thing I think I would change is the kids clubs. I wish they would have divided the ages in the Oceaneers lab/club. It was hard getting them to go after the first couple of cruises. They thought there was too many "little" kids. They are now moving on to the Edge so even that won't be an issue anymore. Hopefully we won't be priced out of DCL because we enjoy everything about it.

My girls 4 and 7 like to play together and that's one reason we sail DCL and not other lines.

One of the reasons they offer discounts to military (and should to law enforcement too ) is that it's cheap security. These wonderful men and women are invaluable to all cruise lines. If there is an emergency or a violent cruiser, the more people trained in dealing with them the better.

One of the reasons they offer discounts to military (and should to law enforcement too ) is that it's cheap security. These wonderful men and women are invaluable to all cruise lines. If there is an emergency or a violent cruiser, the more people trained in dealing with them the better.

I agree that the Military discount should be extended to police officers. Not only because my husband is one but also there job is tough.

I agree that the Military discount should be extended to police officers. Not only because my husband is one but also there job is tough.
I disagree. If you want a police officer discount then request Disney consider implementing a Law Enforcement Discount, but don't start redefining the Military discount. There are plenty if tough jobs out there besides law enforcement, should they get a discount too? The average enlisted person makes at or below what many would consider the poverty level and welcome a discount of any kind. There is no need to open that door. Please, before I get nuked on here, I am both former military and former law enforcement.

I love our annual DCL cruise and look forward to it, but as a night owl at home, I desperately wish there was SOMETHING to do late at night, especially such as a 24/7 diner/coffee shop or something to grab a bite. Common response is to order room service, but my family is asleep and they won't deliver room service up on deck.

Also, this will sound like a strange complaint since I'm complaining that they clean TOO well, but I try to read on a deck chair late at night but they come around and pressure wash the whole ship and there's no place to really relax without getting water blasted!

I would change the new 18 month new on board booking to 24 months. If they have to put a limit on the return cruise. DCL is so expensive as it is saving for 24 months is more reasonable to me.

THIS! We wouldn't be going we're it not for my kids being able to play together. Our girls are 3, 7, 9. I'd never leave my 3-year-old without her siblings to keep an eye on her.

An idea... Have 3 parts of club/lab. (1) for ages 3-6 only, (2) for ages 9-11 only, (3) section for 3-11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter