• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Name ONE thing that is a "must" BUY at DW...

mikat said:
The caramel chocolate covered apples at Karamelle-Kuche in EPCOT. They'll slice it for you too, if you ask. Heavenly!!!

Absolutely! Delicious...
Also Be Our Guest fur lunch. Beautiful and yummy.

T-shirt, mickey ears, coffee mug, Christmas ornament, and - my fave: Cream cheese filled pretzel. YUM!

On our anniversary trip this past Oct, DH and I played a game to do and try as many 'new' things as possible, like foods, rides, resorts, etc. So for one of my new foods, I decided to try a frozen banana on our way out of AK. I am 36 and never had one (just never appealed to me). Now I am hooked, but anyone I have tried since just doesn't taste like one from Disney:(.

Also MUST get a new coffee mug every visit and Konpeito from the Japanese store at Epcot.

What is Konpeito?

DD and I have to pick a pearl in Japan on every trip. We've gotten lucky with a couple of blue, a black and a set of twins. We have several that haven't been set, but they're still fun to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter