• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Name ONE thing that is a "must" BUY at DW...

I try and buy a different watch each year. A lot of them are inexpensive and these don't take up a lot of room. You can find watches in lots of places,but the DTD STORE HAS THE BEST VARIETY.

We love the lighted dioramas they sell, with scenes from the parks and movies.

Beignets at POFQ... it's been a few years since we've been there so hopefully they still have them :hyper:

Grey Goose in Epcot is a must!!!
:lovestruc
A beach towel-I have one from every visit
A sweatshirt
Some vinylmations

Epcot: A Grand Marnier Slush from France

DHS: A Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake from Starring Rolls

A coffee mug or cup of some kind usually gets bought for myself

And a photo frame!

Tea from the Twinning's Cottage in Epcot

I have to agree with this. Disney also got me hooked on Twinnings. My favorite tea. I have placed many orders on the Twinnings website.

I also agree on a magnet with the current year. I have several of these. I am just missing 2006 our first visit but that is ok.

I also like to take home prepackage snacks bags from Goofy's Candy Company and there are butter cookies that I love.

I also find a special gift for myself every trip. Last trip I bought Two tall ceramic glass coffee mugs with lids that I use every day to drink hot tea or coffee out of. I will have to look for my special gift during our next trip.

Everyone in the family brings home a special gift just for them and we put a lot of thought into that gift while we are there.

:goodvibes

Usually I would say a hat with ears, but this trip its a dooney wristlet. I will be getting a hat with ears though too.

i have several things i like to buy, including a Christmas ornament and a resport-specific pin. if we're there during a holiday, i'll also pick up a holiday-specific pin.

DH always buys a mug.

another thing i also love to buy is a funky bowl (or two) from the Japan pavilion. they aren't matching/coordinating--just fun bowls.

On our anniversary trip this past Oct, DH and I played a game to do and try as many 'new' things as possible, like foods, rides, resorts, etc. So for one of my new foods, I decided to try a frozen banana on our way out of AK. I am 36 and never had one (just never appealed to me). Now I am hooked, but anyone I have tried since just doesn't taste like one from Disney:(.

Also MUST get a new coffee mug every visit and Konpeito from the Japanese store at Epcot.

Our tradition is to visit Goofy's in DTD as our last stop and each of us picks an apple. We also bring them home a souvenirs. Our last trip we bought 15 :rotfl2:

I ADORE those spray bottle thingies with the fans on them (ya know what I mean?) The keep you COOL!!! (You can always put ice in them from the water carts :):):p)

I haven't been since 1994, but we're leaving in 2 weeks! My list includes:

Christmas tree ornament (I might let each kid pick one because we usually let them each pick one every year and it didn't happen this year)
Potato head parts
A t-shirt for each of us
Maybe mouse ears
Maybe a picture frame

The kids have their own spending money so most likely they'll pay for anything else they want. I don't plan to go crazy on souvenirs, but I'm making sure we have plenty of spending money.

The caramel chocolate covered apples at Karamelle-Kuche in EPCOT. They'll slice it for you too, if you ask. Heavenly!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter