Name ONE thing about WDW that you feel you are an expert on.

I'm an expert at gently waking my wife and daughters at 6am so we can make rope drop at the EMH park that morning;) .

I am an expert at running through the theater after The Norway ride (The Maelstrom) so I do not have to get stuck and watch the movie about Swedan..What makes me more of an expert is I do it with three very slow kiddies..lol

I suspect that if you want to avoid a movie about Sweden at Norway, it's pretty easy to do.

I suspect that if you want to avoid a movie about Sweden at Norway, it's pretty easy to do.

:rotfl2: I think I just made a big mess when my drink was spewing out of my mouth!!!!
:lmao:

I'm an expert on how to get around--any way you can get around in WDW. I can always get you there and we don't use the park maps since we've been there so many times and they aren't moving the attractions!;)

Don't expect everyone to be experts in Asia geology!

Sheesh!

I'm an expert at gently waking my wife and daughters at 6am so we can make rope drop at the EMH park that morning;) .

Any tips you can share? My wife REFUSES to wake up early

In two trips to Disney with her, we have yet to arrive at a park beofre 10am:rolleyes:

telling Chip and Dale apart (something, sadly, many people are clueless about)

That is me! I have such a hard time with them. :rotfl2: Every time we see them I think I am going to remember but by the next time we are there I've forgotten again.

I think this last trip I finally came up with an analogy(is that the right word) to help myself remember which is which.

Chip has a nose like a chocolate chip. Is that even right? Do I finally have the right one. That makes Dale the one with the red nose. Look I've remembered it for a whole 6 weeks!! :woohoo:

What time the 3 O'Clock parade starts.

That's so funny! I'm going to be giggling about it all afternoon I just know it... what a fun thread!

I consider myself to be an expert navigator around Orlando. The rest of my family are useless at navigating and I'm the only one who just seems to 'know' where to drive!!!

xxx

I'm an expert at selecting the exact ADR time that the biggest jerk server happens to be working at any given restaurant. ;)

With the exception of our waiter at Liberty Tree in 2003 - he was outstanding - the one and only ADR time I ever picked correctly.:rotfl:

FastPassing! We're never without an FP or two in our pockets. (Except for, of course, right now, when I'm sitting at home in New York.)

:rotfl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by joenan88
I am an expert at running through the theater after The Norway ride (The Maelstrom) so I do not have to get stuck and watch the movie about Swedan..What makes me more of an expert is I do it with three very slow kiddies..lol

I suspect that if you want to avoid a movie about Sweden at Norway, it's pretty easy to do

Well, you would think..but when those doors open after the ride and you have to get through the next set of doors before they close..it can be quite an adventure...:rotfl:

Well, you would think..but when those doors open after the ride and you have to get through the next set of doors before they close..it can be quite an adventure...:rotfl:

Ummmm.. I think what they're trying to say is, Norway and Sweden are two different countries...they don't show movies about Sweden at Norway......

Avoiding the "what the heck did I buy that for????" souveniers

I always seem to pick the one day of my vacation that it's raining to go to MK. I can't remember the last time I was at MK and I wasn't soaking wet :rotfl:

Getting seated beside, in front of, or behind the most bizarre, obnoxious, offensive group of people (whether that group be 2 or 200) in any given theatre presentation regardless of what time of day, what park or what ride/presentation etc.

I am a freak magnet.

I know the location of the nearest restroom! :woohoo:

That's ME!!! One trip to WDW with kids and another while pregnat makes me a WDW bathroom pro!!

But I have to say I am really really good at planning which day to do what and making ADR's to fit.

Now if I could just become a pro of making my plan work right once at the park.

Any tips you can share? My wife REFUSES to wake up early

In two trips to Disney with her, we have yet to arrive at a park beofre 10am:rolleyes:

By gently I mean, lights on, curtains open and I drag them all out of bed. After the first few rides without lines the anger fades:thumbsup2 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter