• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Name Meaning

lilparrothead

Earning My Ears
Here's where you tell what your name means!!!:tongue: :D :teeth: :wave2::bounce: :Pinkbounc

For example I have the name lilparrothead because my parents are :eek: HUGE!!!:eek: Jimmy Buffet fans!

fifio7 came from the feather duster in Beauty and the Beast. i took a quiz, and i was most like her! 7 is my favorite number!:teeth:

natty, shortened version of Natalie that a basketball coach called me in 8th grade. And 41 was my bball number in 7th and 8th grade.

I explained this in another topic, but...

wdw=Walt Disney World (because I love it so much!)
girl=I'm a girl
03=the year I graduated from high school

um...my name means...

Southern=i live in MS. so i live in the south. SOUTH ROCKS!
Sass=is because i am "sassy" like 24/7. that is what some of my friends call me. "SASSY" lol

~Lindsey

Tarquin is my Dads name and my family uses the same family name.

~~~Stanzie~~~

Disney - i like disney
Girl - im a girl (duh...lol)
421 - my bday... 4-21-88

Hi ma name was really for my dad cos i share this log in name with ma mum and my dad it is major cos thats ma dads nickname!

:Pinkbounc :crazy: :bounce: :tongue:

--------------------
Lil_Lisa x

Last year when I registered I was only 12, and I didn't know much about forums... and I knew that this was a Disney board, so I thought of Mickey Mouse, then Kid. :teeth:

Colby :)

My name means I love dumbo so i am a fan and 91 is my birth year.:jumping2: :rotfl: :yo-yo:

i heat tigger!

and plus, when you add a "101" onto something, doesn't it sound like a course you would take in school? so i get an A+ in TiggerLove101!

my name means- my dad calls me his little princess and I was born on April 15, 1990, but it was too long to be added to 1590, so i just have the day and yr. that I was born on, so Princess1590 princess:

I wanted something Disney World related, and believe it or not, apple juice is Disney World related. The third time we went to Disney World, when I was 9, all I drank was apple juice the entire time we were there. It was some kind of goal or something I guess.

Hi, I'm new here. I'm 17. :wave:

mickeymouse....lack or originality and i figured i was on the Disboards
4-18... my b-day

Well,I'm a HUGE Disney fan and my fave ride is teh Tower of Terror. :D Hence the name TowerofTerrorFreak

I've had this name since they decieded to take out Mr Toad's wild Ride some 4+ years ago. If I could I'd prolly change it, but to lazy too. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter