Name change?

melonz

Mouseketeer
We are due to sail next Saturday (6th Sept) and it looks like my dd may not be coming. Does anyone know if name changes are permitted this close to sail date and what the cost may be?

Mel :surfweb:

You have until the morning(early) of your sail date to change the name with a charge of 50.00 All you need to do is call so they can add the new persons name on the ships manifest. I just had to do this for a sailing date of Sept 7th.

That's good to know. One of my family members is pretty fickle (my own daughter) and, I wouldn't be surprised if we have to go with a plan B!:faint:

We are due to sail next Saturday (6th Sept) and it looks like my dd may not be coming. Does anyone know if name changes are permitted this close to sail date and what the cost may be? Mel :surfweb:
Sorry to hear that Mel. Is that birthday girl?
Hope you get something sorted.
Joa

Just don't say the word cancel.

Be careful with the word choice.

"Name change" .... IYKWIM

Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter