name change on reservation

mareejen

Mouseketeer
I have a reservation made for a friend and I, and the friend I was going with isn't able to make it, so another friend is taking her place. I called Disney and told them and they canceled the first friend and I gave them the name of the new person going. I looked online and it showed the person who was originally going to go with CXLD next to her name, stating she was canceled. So I waited a day or two for them to update with the new person and they never did. They removed the CXLD from the original person who was going, so now it still shows she is going. So I called again. Waited a few days, and the same thing has happened. Has anyone else had this problem with changing names on a reservation? Should it take longer than a week to update? Any advice? haha. Sorry if the situation is confusing to read :)

I haven't had any problems changing names on the reservations - when I pull up the reservation it lists the new person. But when i went with my entire family (grand gathering) and the reservation was made my niece was engaged at the time of the booking, so fiance name was on the reservation but they called it off and a friend came in his place - we called but the fiance name wasn't taken off the reservation, we had to change the name at check in.

I had to call and remove my DH from our ressie because of his job and switched him out with my little sister, the, change took about a day I wanna say.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter