• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Name Cart?

Kayla's Mom

<font color=darkorchid>You are not alone!! I have
I have no idea what the name of the cart was called :confused3 ...but several years ago there was a cart (over by Matterhorn I believe), where you could find your name in the catalogue and they would print it out for you with it's origin and meaning and then frame it.

Anyone know if that is still at Disneyland (or DCA or DD?). My husband, daughter and I each have one and would like to get one for the new baby on the way...

DH and I spent some time in a store that was in/around the Castle. You could order prints there with name, orgins, and their meanings. you can buy prints or have banners and stuff hand made (you had to order those and they were sent to your house). I haven't seen a cart that has them. The store was kind of off to the side, you could also buy swords and stuff there too. Sorry I can't remember the exact place, but I know it was at the Castle.

Thank you both! If I don't see the cart, I will check out the stores around the castle. :thumbsup2

Good luck! The store in the castle had some really cool last name origin plaques also.

Names Unraveled was the stationary/ect cart behind the Matterhorn for a while (few years) and AFAIK Names Unraveled may have returned to the same style-cart behind the Matterhorn after operating for a few months inside one of the castle-area shops. (In what used to be Gepetto's Toy Shoppe, which I think is now, or soon to be the new Disneyland Christmas/Noel store, that was formerly in New Orleans Square for several years).

:)

The Names Unraveled 'cart' has in fact returned to it's former location behind the Matterhorn... and just to the right of the Turkey Leg cart, if you are facing It's a Small World.

I walked by it Wednesday night before and after Remember. :thumbsup2

Another^Dimension said:
The Names Unraveled 'cart' has in fact returned to it's former location behind the Matterhorn... and just to the right of the Turkey Leg cart, if you are facing It's a Small World.

I walked by it Wednesday night before and after Remember. :thumbsup2

Great! Thank you so much for letting me know! :cheer2:
Now, if we could just think of a name in the next month..... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter