Nail polish?

Are you talking about for Disney Look? If so, then a light pale pink may be okay, but red will not be :) neutral colors only are allowed :)

It also sort of depends on your skin tone. What is considered neutral on some people is very different than on someone with very fair skin. I had fake nails and always got French manicure or a very pale pink.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Disney look: "Neutral shades." They pretty much mean pale to light pink, beige, tan, and light, light browns, however depending on your skintone, this might change. A light pink on me is barely noticeable, but on my very tan friend, it looks brighter. French manicure is acceptable, as long as it's the traditional pink/neutral and white. Your nail can't be longer than 1/4 inch longer than your fingertip. Yes, there are managers who will whip out a ruler and measure.

I'm the queen of blue/green/teal/neon nails, but while I worked at WDW, I rarely had polish on my fingernails. If I did, it was light pink or a beige shade. HOWEVER... my toenails were often neon orange, highlighter-yellow, or aqua blue, as they were hidden by my work shoes at all times.

Neutral nail polish is allowed for most roles but F&B roles prohibit any nail polish (including clear polish). That includes QSFB, I think FSFB, and all merchandise locations that handle food items. I don't know what role you're going to have, but I just wanted to let you know that not everyone is allowed to wear nail polish. I brought down a bunch of nail polish for my CP but one of my merchandise locations served ice cream and baked goods so I didn't get to paint my nails for a whole year. But ditto to the pp who talked about painted toenails! I always had bright colors on mine to make up for not being able to paint my fingernails. :)

Neutral nail polish is allowed for most roles but F&B roles prohibit any nail polish (including clear polish). That includes QSFB, I think FSFB, and all merchandise locations that handle food items. I don't know what role you're going to have, but I just wanted to let you know that not everyone is allowed to wear nail polish. I brought down a bunch of nail polish for my CP but one of my merchandise locations served ice cream and baked goods so I didn't get to paint my nails for a whole year. But ditto to the pp who talked about painted toenails! I always had bright colors on mine to make up for not being able to paint my fingernails. :)

I was a strictly merch merch person. I forget about the F&B rule since the only beverages I sold were sealed bottles of wine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter