Nail Polish Addicts

OPI lover here too! My favs this summer were Mermaid Tears and Sparrow me the Drama (poc line), and Hippo to be Square

OPI's "Going Ape-ricot" is on my toes today!

What is everyone else wearing?

Saturday night I gave myself a pedicure with OPI Ate Berries in the Canaries, then decided to go all out and put the same on my fingers!

I can not get that colour at the moment everywhere is sold out! I ended up buying Lourve me lourve me not which I am wearing on fingers and toes at the moment. I also bought Sparrow me the drama which I've not tried yet.

go to www.transdesign.com they sell nail polish discounted. It is for professionals but they never ask if you are a professional. Check out the first page of the Makeup Clique Thread. Tons of info on there.

I was bored tonight and switched my nail polish again. I am now wearing Central Park by New York Color.

Where did everyone go?

I got a pedicure over the weekend. OPI's "Be a Dahlia Won't you" topped with "I Lily Love You." What a fantastic combo!

I like the swatches I have seen of Be A Dahlia, but I wonder how it compares to Ate Berries in the Canaries. I wish I could see a comparison of all the berry colors. I'm getting a pedicure on Friday before my weekend in Key West. Any suggestions for the color?

I'm new to the 'addiction'. I am a Massage Therapist, but the spa I work at is apprenticing me to do nails, so I have TONS of polish to use!

I have the red crackle polish and am struggling to find a colour to wear as a base does anyone have any suggestions?

I just did red crackle over white. It reminds me of a nurse's halloween costume covered in blood:). I am going to repaint!

I got Mermaid's Tears, Sparrow Me the Drama, Planks A Lot, and Silver Shatter at Tren-D at DTD. Planks A Lot is my favorite, and I've been putting Mermaid's Tears and Sparrow Me the Drama on my DD.

I LOVE Mermaid's Tears... just not on me! My coloring combined with blues and greens in that hue make my skin look dead!
Pompeii Purple is my favorite pedicure color!!! I have converted all my friends to it too! :cool1:

LOVE this one! I think I might do this with the black crackle next

I changed my polish today to Revlon's Blue Lagoon. Very pretty blue but check out the other similar blues.

revlon-blue-lagoon-nail-polish-comparison-swatch.jpg

I need that China Glaze Bahamian Escape!

I LOVE China Glaze 'For Audry', but I think I might have the same outcome looking a bit on the dead side
audreybottle.jpg

I am wearing OPI's "Are We There Yet?" on my toes. Loving it.

I bought "Color To Diner For" my SIL for her b-day on Sunday. I really liked it too. It is a pinky red color with blue undertones. Both of these are from the new "Touring America 'A' Collection."

OPI has a limited edition "Pink of Hearts" Shatter. I'd love to get it for DD (she likes the shatters) but I know it will sell out before I get to the supply store.

OPI has several new shades for Halloween. One of the colors is a glow in the dark green (dark, kelly-like, not lime) called "Zom-body to Love". They also have "Atomic Orange" and Black onyx.

CND's Shellac is introducing 6 new colors.

How about a top coat recommendation? Is Essie's new "No Chips Ahead" good? Or is "Good to Go" better? I heard that Seche Vite is supposed to be good but kind of shrinks?

Also ... are griege nails in this year or no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter