Nail Polish Addicts

I have the OPI Axxium gel manicure. I get one, and a pedi, every 2-3 weeks. Right now I am wearing Pompeii Purple. Which is really more of a bright pink.

Pompeii Purple is my favorite pedicure color!!! I have converted all my friends to it too! :cool1:

I also love nailpolish! OPI is my favorite-- I only wear it on my toes in the summer. Right now I have a metallic light blue on my toes. I've been wearing Mermaid's Tears a lot this summer, though. Probably only because it was so hard to find! :laughing:

I had a hard time finding Mermaid's Tears too. I bought a bottle of Sinful Colors "Open Seas" that is pretty much a dead on duplicate and I've only worn it once. I wish I liked the color better on me.

Are they the small samples, or the slightly larger ones? I think Sephora calls it like "deluxe" samples. Either way, that's a pretty cool deal for $10. Might fulfill my constant desire to shop online lol.

They're decent sized samples. Mostly about the size of the stuff you'd get in the travel section at Target. The nail polish was about 1/2 the size of a regular bottle.

I changed my polish today to Revlon's Blue Lagoon. Very pretty blue but check out the other similar blues.

revlon-blue-lagoon-nail-polish-comparison-swatch.jpg

I need that China Glaze Bahamian Escape!

I am addicted to pedicures but I stay mostly with boring reds. I wish I could do my own but I am all thumbs (no pun intended).

I have a slight obsession with nail polish so I am happy to have found my people. I love OPI and right now my color choice is That's Berry Daring

I am treating myself to one or two new OPI shades tomorrow.

So far my list includes:

I'm not really a waitress
Mermaids Tears
Cajun Shrimp
Eating berries in the canaries (I hope that one is right)

Hopefully I won't see too many more I want or I'll be in the shop for hours trying to narrow my choices down.

Have some OPI (would like many many more ) but they are very expensive here (20$) :scared1: so I have to chose carefully :)

China Glaze are a bit cheaper 11$ but harder to find

Zoya look great but there are no place here that sell them and most e-tailers won't send nail varnish outside of the US :sad2:

I'm wearing China Glaze - First Mate today and I change every other day as I get bored easily :goodvibes

I am treating myself to one or two new OPI shades tomorrow.

So far my list includes:

I'm not really a waitress
Mermaids Tears
Cajun Shrimp
Ate Berries in the Canaries (it's on my toes right now!) (I hope that one is right)

Hopefully I won't see too many more I want or I'll be in the shop for hours trying to narrow my choices down.

Today I bought Ski Teal We Drop - looks like the perfect fall color!

Ok, I thought I could go back and add a poll to the first post, but apparently I can't! Anyway, how many polishes do you own?? I just counted my collection - 27! Not including top coats, base coats, and Nail Envy. I gave three away to a friend of mine yesterday, but just bought a new one today. Most of mine are OPI, but I have 3 that are various other brands I was given as gifts. When I first started my nail polish collection I used to buy all sorts of brands, but I found I would get really disappointed with any other brand, so I decided not to buy anything but OPI. But I have never tried Zoya or China Glaze, so maybe I will give them a shot some day.

Ok, I thought I could go back and add a poll to the first post, but apparently I can't! Anyway, how many polishes do you own?? I just counted my collection - 27! Not including top coats, base coats, and Nail Envy. I gave three away to a friend of mine yesterday, but just bought a new one today. Most of mine are OPI, but I have 3 that are various other brands I was given as gifts. When I first started my nail polish collection I used to buy all sorts of brands, but I found I would get really disappointed with any other brand, so I decided not to buy anything but OPI. But I have never tried Zoya or China Glaze, so maybe I will give them a shot some day.

Almost embarassed to answer this...my DD 17 has at a MINIMUM 75 nail polishes :scared1:all sorts of brands - many are OPI and China Glaze. She changes her nail color almost daily this summer.

She was with a group of her girlfriends this summer and they wanted to paint their nails and one friend said "I have a TON of nail polish". My dd asked how many and she replied "about 10 or 12"

DD didn't dare say anything :lmao:

Ack - I have 167! Maybe it's time to thin the herd...

I had to go to Ulta today to exchange something and found a bottle of China Glaze "108 Degrees!" I was very excited because I wanted this color (or even its twin OPI "Be a dahlia won't you") and I had a coupon.

I'll put putting it on my fingernails tonight!

I love OPI! It's the only brand I will use because it's perfect, it looks good and it stay on my nails and never chips.

On my toes, I have Take the Stage on my nails, it's part of the Burlesque collection and it's like a metallic rust color. On my fingers I have Strawberry Margarita.

My favorite color of all time is Catch Me In Your Net. Shimmery blue, green and teal tones. Gorgeous.

I don't have 167, I wish I did. I have 42 of them.

I love birchbox. I've only gotten 2 months so far; here's what were in my boxes though:

July:
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
Redken shine flash 02 glistening mist
philosophy® purity made simple™ one-step facial cleanser
Zoya Touch Collection

August:
Shaveworks™ The Cool Fix™ Targeted Gel Lotion
Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer
June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque
Ouidad Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel

Forget it, I found my answer. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter