Nail Polish Addicts

Add me to the list, but I don't use OPI, I use Zoya. :) I love Zoya!!!!! It lasts forever and the colors are simply awesome!! I've got quite the collection of Zoya in my nail polish spot, currently I have silver toes and blue finger tips. :)

My co-workers think I have lots of time on my hands because I change my polish everyday. :rotfl: Really it only takes about 10mins.

Right now I'm wearing O.P.I. Planks A Lot (light purple). I'm about to change it to another O.P.I. that I bought on clearance for $4.50. the sticker with the name of the color is missing but it is a light shimmery pink.

:thumbsup2

The birchbox thing seems interesting. What kind of stuff do you get in it?

I love birchbox. I've only gotten 2 months so far; here's what were in my boxes though:

July:
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
Redken shine flash 02 glistening mist
philosophy® purity made simple™ one-step facial cleanser
Zoya Touch Collection

August:
Shaveworks™ The Cool Fix™ Targeted Gel Lotion
Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer
June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque
Ouidad Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel

right now i have sally hansen's Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in purple on my fingers. i'm really impressed with how well it stays on. a few days longer than my other polishes.

my toes are a pedi painted a day glow orange color.

i own just about every purple color on the market! it's hard to decide which one to do!

I love birchbox. I've only gotten 2 months so far; here's what were in my boxes though:

July:
AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream
Redken shine flash 02 glistening mist
philosophy® purity made simple™ one-step facial cleanser
Zoya Touch Collection

August:
Shaveworks™ The Cool Fix™ Targeted Gel Lotion
Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Primer
June Jacobs Papaya Purifying Enzyme Masque
Ouidad Climate Control® Heat & Humidity Gel

Woah those are awesome! Are they sample sizes?

Thank you!! I got a bright coral colored pedicure I loved at the beginning of the summer and forgot the name of the color. I never buy polish, but loved this one soo much I've kept wishing I knew what it was so I could buy it. Sure enough it is OPI Cajun Shrimp. Great summer color. My toes thank you!

I saw the title of the thread and said outloud "That's me!" :goodvibes

I love nail polish! I prefer dark colors or nude colors. Every so often I'll toss a bright color on my toes (also LOVE Cajun Shrimp).

OPI is great, but since I tried Zoya it's hard using anything else! I use the Zoya Anchor basecoat, Armor topcoat and Fast Drops for drying and my polish stays perfect for days longer. This is especially important since I prefer the dark colors on my nails and I work retail - my poor nails tend to get beat on at work. If it's a Zoya brand color, it seems to last longer (7-10 days, easy). OPI I can usually get a solid 6-7 days.

Currently I have OPI Here Today Aragon Tomorrow on my nails, and Zoya Bela on my toes. Waiting for my next Zoya shipment - should be here Friday!!!

You know I may have to try Cajun Shrimp for my next pedicure! (Have a trip to Key West planned in a few weeks and an appt. for a pedi the day before.)

I loooove nail polish!

Right now I am wearing my favorite, which is Essie Midnight Tango. It's a very dark blue.

I love to buy all different brands as long as I like the color. I find that if you apply it correctly, it all lasts just as long. I like to do fun stuff too. I have at least 50 colors. I have even made my nails match my shoes. The gold with white tips and black crackle was for the Bruins Stanley Cup win.

IMAG0056.jpg

P6186236.jpg

72034_1418107987396_1673532524_766818_7208905_n.jpg

P9243500.jpg

I have also done the flag for fourth of July. Thumbs were blue with 25 stars/dots each and 13 stripes on the rest of my nails.I had red nails with silver crackle for my brothers wedding and I love using nail stickers to make things pop.

My co-workers think I have lots of time on my hands because I change my polish everyday. :rotfl: Really it only takes about 10mins.

Right now I'm wearing O.P.I. Planks A Lot (light purple). I'm about to change it to another O.P.I. that I bought on clearance for $4.50. the sticker with the name of the color is missing but it is a light shimmery pink.

:thumbsup2

I love that colour!

I love to buy all different brands as long as I like the color. I find that if you apply it correctly, it all lasts just as long. I like to do fun stuff too. I have at least 50 colors. I have even made my nails match my shoes. The gold with white tips and black crackle was for the Bruins Stanley Cup win.

IMAG0056.jpg

P6186236.jpg

72034_1418107987396_1673532524_766818_7208905_n.jpg

P9243500.jpg

I have also done the flag for fourth of July. Thumbs were blue with 25 stars/dots each and 13 stripes on the rest of my nails.I had red nails with silver crackle for my brothers wedding and I love using nail stickers to make things pop.

Wow, I am impressed! Is the art done with stickers or Konad? Which silver crackle do you like?

Wow, I am impressed! Is the art done with stickers or Konad? Which silver crackle do you like?

The flowers are stickers but the mickey heads were a pen. I am not that steady handed to draw the flowers freehand. Wish I were. I know I have more pics somewhere though. I'll have to find them.

They are. I'll try to remember tonight to look at the sizes.

If you review the items in your box, you get points, and the points add up to get you discounts. :thumbsup2

Are they the small samples, or the slightly larger ones? I think Sephora calls it like "deluxe" samples. Either way, that's a pretty cool deal for $10. Might fulfill my constant desire to shop online lol.

I have found my people! :lmao:

I have to say my favorite brands are OPI and China Glaze, but I also have a bunch of other brands as well.

Right now the colors I have on my fingernails are China Glaze's "Senorita Bonita" topped with Nails Inc's Holographic topcoat. IT LOOKS AMAZING! The sunlight makes the topcoat sparkle like crazy!

100_2928.jpg

This is a sunlight close up picture: the sparkle is so hard to capture! It's quite a holographic effect!

100_2929.jpg

My toe nails are painted with OPI "Planks A Lot" topped with Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in Disco Ball. It is sparkly, but not as sparkly as the Nails Inc. (I get bored with creams and like a little shimmer.)

100_2930.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter