Nail Polish Addicts

How about a thread for ladies who love nail polish?? I'm not much of a girly girl, but I do love to paint my fingers and toes. My favorite brand is OPI and right now I'm wearing Ate Berries in the Canaries on my toes, and I just bought Not Like the Movies today, and it's on my fingers. I really wasn't into the Katy Perry collection, but Not Like the Movies is really unique, I couldn't resist!

I've also been using Nail Envy Sensitive and Peeling on my fingers for about a week, and so far it seems to be making a difference - my nails have not peeled since the day I put it on.

So what colors are you wearing?? Any you are looking forward to trying out?

I only paint my toes, but I love pretty colors. :thumbsup2 I prefer OPI and right now, I have on Let Me Entertain You.

It's hot pink and sparkly. :)

let-me-entertain-you-opi-nail-polish.jpg

Count me in as a OPI addict I am currently wearing Love Potion a kind of sea foam green and am about to change it for Arm Candy a hot pink.

I have the red crackle polish and am struggling to find a colour to wear as a base does anyone have any suggestions?

I have a couple hundred nail polishes...OPI is my favourite, with Orly and China Glaze a close second. I've had to stop buying so many, though...I mean really, just how many black, purple, and red nail polishes can one own? :teeth:

I have nothing on my fingers at the moment..."Changing of the Garnet" on my toes...I need to pick a nice purple for my wedding (to match my gown) soon...

I have the OPI Axxium gel manicure. I get one, and a pedi, every 2-3 weeks. Right now I am wearing Pompeii Purple. Which is really more of a bright pink.

Count me in as a OPI addict I am currently wearing Love Potion a kind of sea foam green and am about to change it for Arm Candy a hot pink.

I have the red crackle polish and am struggling to find a colour to wear as a base does anyone have any suggestions?

Black Shatter is drying on my toes right now!!! I also bought the silver Shatter and turquoise Shatter. Don't really care for either one. Especially the silver, doesn't really show up well.

Right now I have China Glaze's Midnight Kiss on my toes. It is a sparkly gold color. Looks great under the black Shatter. I would probably do the gold under the red Shatter.

I also have China Glaze Cha Cha Cha that I wear under the black shatter. It is a beautiful green that looks great with the Shatter.

I usually wear lighter colors on my nails and fun colors on my toes.

Today, I have OPI's Cajun Shrimp (love!) on my toes and some light pink, sparkly color on my nails.

Fun thread!

I have Silver Shatter and Black Shatter. Silver Shatter doesn't crackle as well as the black. I haven't worn the black yet, just played with it over some of my bright pinks. I'm planning on getting an orange and doing purple (Lourve Me, Lourve Me Not) and orange with black shatter for Halloween.

OK, here is my green and gold with the black Shatter. Next week I will redo my fingers to the gold to match my toes. Going away for a long weekend in the Pocono's, need to coordinate:thumbsup2!!!

nails002.jpg
nails001.jpg

I usually wear lighter colors on my nails and fun colors on my toes.

Today, I have OPI's Cajun Shrimp (love!) on my toes and some light pink, sparkly color on my nails.

Fun thread!

Me too! In fact Cajun Shrimp was my favorite toe color this summer! I'm about to put purple on my toes but I can't remember the color name right now.

Black Shatter is drying on my toes right now!!! I also bought the silver Shatter and turquoise Shatter. Don't really care for either one. Especially the silver, doesn't really show up well.

Right now I have China Glaze's Midnight Kiss on my toes. It is a sparkly gold color. Looks great under the black Shatter. I would probably do the gold under the red Shatter.

I also have China Glaze Cha Cha Cha that I wear under the black shatter. It is a beautiful green that looks great with the Shatter.

Fabulous idea thank you!

i was wearing sinful colors #926 (it's a metallic, kelly green-our local HS's main color) on my fingers, but when i took it off, my fingernails were yellow, so i didn't repaint. i'll probably redo them in a couple of days. i LOVE that red OPI color in the picture!

I love the names OPI comes up with! I used to have black shatter over pink on my fingers which was fun :goodvibes

Right now I'm wearing Julep, a nail parlor out of Seattle which mixes all their own products and are chemical-free! I'm wearing Julianne on my fingers and Gloria on my toes :cutie:

I have a serious polish addiction:sad2:

I think my favorite right now is Skinny jeans- sephora by opi. Love that color.

I have a serious polish addiction. I have been trying to stay away from the OPI display.

My toes are some OPI royal blue, I can't remember the name of the color. My hands are bare at the moment. My dh makes fun of me and tells me I should stop painting my nails "teenager" colors.

My absolute favorite is from the MAC villians collection. I can't think of the name, but it looks orange/green depending on the angle. The bad part is that is requires at least three coats to look good. I wish I would have bought more than one bottle, it sold out quickly.

I got some Zoya in my July Birchbox, and I really love it. I'm gonna have to buy some more. :thumbsup2

OK, here is my green and gold with the black Shatter. Next week I will redo my fingers to the gold to match my toes. Going away for a long weekend in the Pocono's, need to coordinate:thumbsup2!!!

nails002.jpg
nails001.jpg

Cool!

More pics, ladies! I will take some pics and post them tonight if I can.

Anyone have OPI Ski Teal We Drop? That one has been catching my eye every time I walk past the OPI display.

I got some Zoya in my July Birchbox, and I really love it. I'm gonna have to buy some more. :thumbsup2

I LOVE Zoya polish. I still have a ton of OPI, but got a freebie of Zoya off facebook awhile back and have been building my stock of that ever since. The Zoya seems to stay on my fingers better than the OPI, and as a preschool teacher I was my hands a lot. Just found out about Birchbox and will get my first next month, I am so excited!!

I also love nailpolish! OPI is my favorite-- I only wear it on my toes in the summer. Right now I have a metallic light blue on my toes. I've been wearing Mermaid's Tears a lot this summer, though. Probably only because it was so hard to find! :laughing:

I also love nailpolish! OPI is my favorite-- I only wear it on my toes in the summer. Right now I have a metallic light blue on my toes. I've been wearing Mermaid's Tears a lot this summer, though. Probably only because it was so hard to find! :laughing:

I got Mermaid's Tears, Sparrow Me the Drama, Planks A Lot, and Silver Shatter at Tren-D at DTD. Planks A Lot is my favorite, and I've been putting Mermaid's Tears and Sparrow Me the Drama on my DD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter