Nachi cocom exclusive beach break

Has any one done this at Cozumel? We are very interested...

Our Cruise Meets thread has over 64 people booking this through Island Marketing. Sounds like a great place and we are really looking forward to it this October I just booked it last week. I believe they only let 100 or so in for the day so it is never crowded.

MJ

We did this last November and it was the highlight of our trip. The ceviche is AWESOME!!!!

Also did this last Nov and it was WONDERFUL!! Don't worry about booking the excursions like parasailing etc in advance, they have plenty of openings. We had booked it in advance and paid full price of course, but when we were there we decided to jet ski also and were able to talk them down in price.

We did this and really enjoyed it. GREAT food, nice pool, friendly service.

My entire family loves Nachi Cocom! We are returning there this August...can't wait!!! :yay:

princess: Crystal

NACHI COCOM is the best beach club in Cozumel:-) We've been there 3 times and loved it:-)

Wow. Pleased to hear these great reviews! We have a trip to Nachi planned for the 7-day Western Magic cruise over Halloween. Right now we have 77 people signed up (including babies and toddlers) and the whole place maxes out at 100! It will be a Disney Day at Nachi on November 3rd!

Two more thumbs up from my cruise-mates last January. :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Unfortunately I didn't feel well that morning and didn't go. I sent my $$ along with them and they very kindly refunded a good % of it back to me, which I wasn't expecting. The girls loved it and said the food was good and there was plenty of it!

my group of myself, DD 28, DGS, 2, and DGD 9 did this last september and had a blast. You shouldn't pay more than $5/pp for taxi ride, don't back down with driver. I think we paid 15 there and 18 back.

Wonderful day, soooooo relaxing. Nice pool, great beach. A group of college students with potty mouths showed up and were placed next to us; I asked to be moved and they immediately jumped on it and relocated our group (you are assigned an umbrella/table/chairs and a waiter).

What is Ceviche?

It is cold marinated seafood. Technically it is "raw" because it is not cooked with heat, but the marinade "denatures" the protein (or pickles it) so it is "cooked" without heat. It had a lot of lime, cilantro, onion and other yummy stuff. You should at least try it because it was the highlight of our day there.

It is cold marinated seafood. Technically it is "raw" because it is not cooked with heat, but the marinade "denatures" the protein (or pickles it) so it is "cooked" without heat. It had a lot of lime, cilantro, onion and other yummy stuff. You should at least try it because it was the highlight of our day there.

Sounds great, unfortunately I cannot eat seafood, but I'm sure DH will like this!:)

my group of myself, DD 28, DGS, 2, and DGD 9 did this last september and had a blast. You shouldn't pay more than $5/pp for taxi ride, don't back down with driver. I think we paid 15 there and 18 back.

Wonderful day, soooooo relaxing. Nice pool, great beach. A group of college students with potty mouths showed up and were placed next to us; I asked to be moved and they immediately jumped on it and relocated our group (you are assigned an umbrella/table/chairs and a waiter).

Is the assigned table ect. on the beach, around the pool or in the eating area? Do have any photos you could share here?

Tinkerbelltwins, we have such a large group going (wow, up to 77 now?) we must figure out a way to get the whole gang together for a photo at Nachi!

here are some pics from our trip to nachi cocom on our march 6, 2010 magic cruise

this pic is taken by an employee when you first walk in. i asked if she would take one with my camera and she said, no, sorry. i think i paid around $12 for the pic.
cozmelclub.jpg

this is a pic of my son on the beach. my kids (son 6yo, daughter 4yo) loved it!
DSC00634.jpg

this is a pic of the umbrella, table and chairs that we were given (in pic, DH and FIL). they basically walk you over to the beach area and "assign" it to you.
DSC00635.jpg

i never took a pic of the pool or the eating area. both very nice!
we enjoyed the day so much! we would go back if we ever do a western again! also, like a pp, my MIL was sick that day and couldn't make it, they refunded a portion of her payment!
only one thing...the pool was cold the day we went. although it didn't bother the kids at all! lol

What is Ceviche?

I make it at home all the time as we love fresh fish and avocado.
From wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceviche

Mexican Ceviche
Ceviche (also spelled as cebiche or seviche) is a citrus-marinated seafood, its birthplace is unknown. Some believe the dish to have originated in Polynesia[1] while others claim that it was developed by the Spanish (who introduced it into Latin America along with citrus fruits such as the lime, lemon or bitter orange). Still others claim it originated along the coasts of Peru and Southern Ecuador before the arrival of the Spanish.[2] If such is the case, another acidic fruit, such as Banana passionfruit, must have been used to prepare the dish as citrus fruits were introduced into America by the Spanish. Many other countries in Latin America have adopted it, with variations. Both fish and shellfish can be used in the preparation of ceviche.

ceviche.jpg

We spent the day at Nachi in November, 2009.

Good:
- the food was amazing and lots of it.
- it's gorgeous.
- clean bathrooms.

Bad:
- lounge chairs were quite uncomfortable. Talked to several people afterwards who had rented some flotation devices and then used those as a cushion on the lounge chair.
- staff wasn't very friendly.

Ugly:
- flesh eating flies were on the prowl. We ended up being covered in welts. Pretty much everyone on our cruise that we talked to ended up being plagued by the flies so maybe it was the time of year?

4667013777_4b6c191fea.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

Is the assigned table ect. on the beach, around the pool or in the eating area? Do have any photos you could share here?

Tinkerbelltwins, we have such a large group going (wow, up to 77 now?) we must figure out a way to get the whole gang together for a photo at Nachi!

Wow...I didn't realize the group was up to 77....I thought it was still at 64!!!

Getting more excited!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter