Na’vi river worth it?

I'd say it's worth riding, even if it's just to see what the ride is like, aside from any sort of backstory. I wouldn't be willing to wait long though (RD or FP or if there happens to be a wait under 10 minutes). I'd say all the rides/shows are worth seeing or doing at least once. I'm not a fan of RoL but I'd still tell people to try it themselves because we all like different things.

I like pirates of the carribean but I’ve seen the movies and before that I liked it too :) I may need to watch avatar :)

There's no reason not to give Avatar a shot. I think it's a really great movie (though many don't agree). If possible, I recommend watching the extended cut that was re-released to theaters about a year after the original run. There is a third cut as well, but I think it's too long and changes some scenes too drastically. The second cut adds just a few touches that I feel enhance the story (and not that much tot he overall run time). I don't know where to find these cuts except for on the Blu-ray, but I'm sure if you look it up you can find it.

I haven't watched "Avatar". I have done Navi River Journey twice with FP+. It's not one of my favorite rides, and for me, it would not be worth a long wait. I think the question is, are there three other attractions you'd rather use FP+ for. If so, I'd probably skip NRJ. At this point with FP+, I can take it or leave it, but without, I'd leave it.

I would equate Navi and Pirates, though I think Pirates is a longer ride? I think it's a beautiful ride and the Shaman at the end is unbelievably cool, but I definitely wouldn't ride if the wait was longer than like 15 minutes. I've seen the movie but don't remember much of it at all. You don't need to to enjoy the ride and the beauty of it.

I would equate Navi and Pirates, though I think Pirates is a longer ride? I think it's a beautiful ride and the Shaman at the end is unbelievably cool, but I definitely wouldn't ride if the wait was longer than like 15 minutes. I've seen the movie but don't remember much of it at all. You don't need to to enjoy the ride and the beauty of it.

Like Pirates but with no real apparent story line and nothing to look at but plants.

I would equate Navi and Pirates, though I think Pirates is a longer ride?

Like Pirates but with no real apparent story line and nothing to look at but plants.

Like Pirates except that Pirates is much longer, has an engaging song, more audio-animatronic characters, and a couple of places where the Pirate boat drops down a small incline.

IMHO, NRJ really isn't all that similar to Pirates, except that both are dark rides on a boat.

I think it would be kind of pointless if you haven't seen Avatar. If you can rope drop it after you've seen Avatar, then I'd do it. If you have to use a Fastpass, then I'd skip it.

Flight of Passage is just cool. If you can get a Fastpass for that, you should do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter