• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

N1H1 shot and the flu shot in the same day

perfectangel

Earning My Ears
Does any one know is you can get the N1H1 shot and flu shot with in 24 hours of each other? What if you are pregnant?

Does any one know is you can get the N1H1 shot and flu shot with in 24 hours of each other? What if you are pregnant?
From what I have read so far you can get both shots on the same day. If you get the mist you are not supposed to do those the same day.

here ya go :) this is from the san mateo county, ca, health department website PDF on flu vaccines (but it applies to everyone) "It is fine to receive the seasonal flu and H1N1 (swine) flu shots together. You can also receive one shot and one nasal spray together. However, you cannot receive the seasonal and H1N1 (swine) flu nasal spray vaccines together - it is recommended that they be given four weeks apart from each other."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter