MYW tickets for a stay over 7 days?

gumdrop

<font color=FF66FF>Believes in Magic!<br><font col
Hi All!

So sorry if this has been covered already, but from my understanding, it seems that the MYW park tickets are only available for 7 days at the most. I'm helping a friend plan her Disney honeymoon, and her stay is for 11 full days. I thought I saw that they were available in a 10 day option, but that's not available on the disney website. Should I advise her to buy a 7 and a 4 day pass, or an annual pass? Not sure how to approach this, since I'm most familiar with the regular park hoppers and length of stay passes. TIA for any help!

I had a similar problem. We are doing for 9 days.

We bought a 7 day MYW package and then tied on one extra night onto our reservation. When we check in, we will let them know we did it and hopefully will not have to change rooms. We will have to check out and check back in, though. If we go to the parks all the days of our package and we want to go to a park on our last day, we're just going to buy passes for that day.

See if you can buy a ten day pass for the 7 day package plus one additional day, the cost is vastly less than a seven day ppass and a two day pass.

Antoher alternative, buy the plus pack with your 7 day pass. If on one of those days you do water parks, Disney quest, and Pleasure Island only, you can go into the theme parks on seven other days for a total of eight days of Disney fun.

Similar idea for the 11 day honeymoon, get a ten day pass with the plus pack, spend one day using plusses only.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

<small>
9/65 Disneyland
3/75 World Inn (now Doubletree Club)
4/85 Kon-Tiki (now Econolodge Hawaiian)
'80s Disneyland once or twice
7/94 Dixie Landings (now Port Orleans Riverside)
9/97 All Star Music
11/98 ASMu & first premium annual pass
12/98 Knights Inn on 192
9/99 All Star Movies
12/00 All Star Sports & PAP#2
9/01 ASSp
11/01 ASSp
1/03 Motel 6 & ASSp & PAP#3
11/03 ASMu
8/04 Coronado Springs & PAP#4
8/04 again Motel 6 and Pop Century
1/05 PC
</small>

<small>"Yes it is a girl who flies down from the castle every night during Wishes. Tinker Bell[e], not Tinker Bill" (heard from a Disney bus driver)</small>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter