Myw ticket question

nixieh

Here in rainy London wishing we were in sunny Flor
If I buy a MYW 6 day ticket with no park hopping or water parks can I use one of the 6 days to visit a water park instead of one of the main theme parks. I know it prob seems a waste of money but I can get a 3 day base ticket plus 3 days free for a good price and as we are going in Dec we don't know if we wld even visit the waterparks. However we only need 5 disney days so was hoping I cld use the extra day for a waterpark if hot or Disneyquest if raining. Wld seem to be in Disneys best financial interest!

Anyone ever done this or know the answer?

We too bought the base tickets for our trip in October as we couldn't justify £70 for hopping and water park but you can't use the ticket to go to a water park :confused3

Thanks so much for the replies, there are 5 of us and we are on a budget so was looking at a way to save money as I am not sure we will even use the plus options - guess it's back to the ticket drawing board :idea:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter