MYW and AP

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by zad's mom, Dec 6, 2004.

  1. zad's mom

    zad's mom Mouseketeer

    Dec 5, 2003
    I guess I can't combine an AP disc. with MYW. I have an AP but my DH and DS (3) don't. If I use the AP to get a room disc. then I can only get MYW tickets for them w/o the dining for them. And I would really like to get the dining since it sounds like a good deal. I hope Disney can work something out for AP holders.
  2. Avatar

    DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

    to hide this advert.
  3. jpurnell

    jpurnell Earning My Ears

    Nov 19, 2004
    This is my first time posting and my family is going in mid-June. And planning on staying at the CR. Looking at the new MYW tickets I find it hard to believe that an agency or broker will not have some sort of tickets. Right now there are plenty of sites/places to get park-hopper tickets that are cheaper than Walt's site. So therefore one should be able to use AP and buy tickets elsewhere.

    If not I would suggest buying park-hopper tickets ASAP and using the AP for the discount.

    Also if I priced it out correctly discounted park-hopper plus tickets might be a little cheaper for at least the 5-day ticket. The difference is when it comes to meals.
  4. disneyjunkie

    disneyjunkie I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU!!!

    Mar 2, 2001
    In order to get the dining, you have to book a package. When you book a package, it has to include everyone in your party.

Share This Page