Mystic Manor Opening, Spring? Summer? OCTOBER???

abbadackerygirl

Earning My Ears
Recently I have seen several conflicting opening dates for Mystic Manor. General consensus states that it should be opening in Spring of 2013, however, I have seen a few threads on Micechat make mention that it is opening in Summer, and to make matters worse, Google has on their website an opening of October, 2013. No references have been cited in those threads in Micechat, and I have been regarding the Google information as being incorrect because it has been posted for months, and so I was wondering, who indeed has the correct information?

I am still hoping for a Spring opening as I am going to be traveling to Hong Kong during that time, and was really hoping I could ride Mystic Manor. But with so much conflicting stuff, I'm frustrated and right confused! :confused:

My deepest apologies if I had placed this in the wrong area of the forum. I didn't see the hkd category until I had already posted, sorry, new to the site.

If it is mis-categorized, how do I move it?

Just send a message to the moderator of the forum, asking them to move it for you. No biggie. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter