• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MySpace/ Facebook

Look for me on facebook as well. I joined the College Boards community, the name is Nikki Lynn at SUNY Buffalo!

I have a myspace. It is set on private since I have pictures of my newborn son, but feel free to add me & just let me know you are from this site. I love new friends!!! :) I'll try to add some of you later, when I'm not working.

www.myspace.com/beckywhite25

Hey all, new to the college boards, been around the theme park boards for awhile! Former CP back in Pennsylvania and hating every minute of it!

www.myspace.com/bite_my_bottom_lip

If ya add me, please send me a quick message first! Otherwise, I'm likely to deny the friends request!

I love new friends but please send me a message prior to a friend request so I know who you are. Thanks. :)

myspace.com/rockstargeisha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter