Myspace Advice.

RaggedyAnnPrincess

<marquee><font color=teal>Sorry, I'm the hokey rom
So, today I went on Myspace to check up on messages and comments, and I decided to go on my friend Emily's page.I was looking at her page when I came across a comment that made me really mad;This boy from my school ( my friends and I are kind of rivals with his friends ) so I read the comment having to do with this girl ( too long of a story to explain ) but at the end of the comment he said " at least she is pretty unlike you you fat little ***** " :scared1: Im just really mad.But my friend did call the girl a mean name, but that's because there also major enemies too.So, can anyone help? Im wondering whether to message him, give him a piece of my mind, and block him, or just igonre it.I don't want to be in the middle of any drama.:confused3

~ Hannah

Aww. Don't worry about what he thinks.
Some real popular kid I had on msn and he called me a ****, *****, and all kinds of thing. I just blocked him.
I would say just ignore it, if you don't want to be in any drama. Block him and be done with it, IMO.
But do whatever you feel best.
Some kids are just immature and mean.

Some real popular kid I had on msn and he called me a ****, *****, and all kinds of thing. I just blocked him.
I would say just ignore it, if you don't want to be in any drama. Block him and be done with it, IMO.
Thx, I told her to block him, and haven't heard back.But I might just try staying out of it,she'll probably delete the comment.:confused3

I may sound stupid, but whats IMO mean? :confused3

If you don't want to be involved in the drama than I just wouldn't do anything about it. Just stay out of it. Unless he says something about you then you should do something about it.

If you don't want to be involved in the drama than I just wouldn't do anything about it. Just stay out of it. Unless he says something about you then you should do something about it.

Good point. lol.But she deleted the comments, so that's all good now.Hopefully he'll just leave her and all of us alone.
and yea, I didn't know what IMO meant either.hehe:cool2:

You should just ignore him.

But what I would do is totally yell at him.
But then again, I don't want to stay out of the drama...

Well, it's kinda too late for anything now, I just told him off and blocked him.There wasn't any name calling, but I just Told him that im tired of his attitude and all that stuff.Im afraid it might have been mean, and im freaked out.

Don't worry if it sounded mean, he didn't sound like the nicest kid on the block.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter