Myrtle beach

sonogirl

<font color=FF66FF>Fan of the Disney World Snake t
Any recommendations of places to stay in Myrtle Beach? Family friendly, North or south end?? Closer to activities??

Thanks, Lori

We like Beach Cove....North Myrtle..Windy Hill section. It's just a couple minutes from Barefoot Landing and most of the shows and tons of returnables and outlet malls. Maybe 15 minutes from Broadway at the Beach. They have one, two and three bedrooms with kitchens. We go a few times a year.

I second the Beach Cove resort. We have stayed there a few times and never had a problem. Of course we stayed off season, so it was less crowded and cheaper.

We also stayed at Ocean Reef and although it's alright, the Beach Cove is much nicer (IMHO).

Sonogirl,

Go post it on the Canadian Board. Here in Ontario, Myrtle Beach is like a second home to some. ;);)

Lisa

I love the Grand Atlantic. It is at the very south end of Myrtle Beach and requires driving to most anything, but it is ocean front. If in the off season they have indoors: a large kiddie pool, hot tub, regular pool, and small lazy river. My kids love it, but our family does not think twice about driving 30 minutes to find something to eat. Yes there are many restaurants closer, we just have some favorites at the north end of town and we travel up there to eat when we go.

Hubby and I don't live too far from MB and his grandmother lives in MB so we are there on a semi-regular basis. Seeing as we live so close we never stay the night so I can't help you with any suggestions on where to stay. However I can suggest some really fun things to do while you are there that we love to do.

Boardwalk at the Beach. There is a Johnny Rockets, the Ripley's Aquarium , Upside Down House, Joe's Crab Shack. Lots of fun shops and activities.

Angelos. Amazing Steakhouse. Don't be discouraged by the building! This is some of the best steak we have ever had and the prices are amazing! The Italian food is ok but the steaks!!! WOW!

Aside from the outlet shopping and doing Pirate Adventure or Medieval Times that is pretty much all we do in the great old MB.

Hope it helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter