• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

myrtle beach

Nancyg56

DIS Veteran
DH wants to plan a quick trip over Labor Day weekend. WE like oceanfront hotels. I have been checking out hotels on tripadvisor.com and now have a blazing headache. Does anyone have any hotels ideas that are nice for two adults. I am more confused now that I read the reviews.

We like to have a restaurant and lounge onsite. Any advice would be appreciated!

I have had good luck using http://www.condolux.net/ a few times that I couldn't find a beach house.

Having the restaurant/bar on-sight might be difficult, I have never stayed at one that had it. Now typically I stay at beach houses, so that is a bit different.

DH wants to plan a quick trip over Labor Day weekend. WE like oceanfront hotels. I have been checking out hotels on tripadvisor.com and now have a blazing headache. Does anyone have any hotels ideas that are nice for two adults. I am more confused now that I read the reviews.

We like to have a restaurant and lounge onsite. Any advice would be appreciated!

Check out Compass Cove's Pinnacle building. It has a restaurant and bar on site. We stayed in the Penthouse for our Honeymoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter