Myrtle Beach over Thanksgiving, should we?

tayandjensmom

Long time lurker
Friends are offering us their condo for a week Nov 20-27 in Myrtle Beach. Right on the ocean, The Myrtle Beach Resort I think is the name? I know the area is a hot spot during the summer months. Will we find anything to do this time of year? We are a family of 4, myself, DH, DD 13, and DD 15. Budget friendly would be nice, but we are open to any and all suggestions.

Internet tells me temps should be high 60's normally.

Thanks for all your help! Lisa

Fall at Myrtle Beach is wonderful. We even vacation there in the dead of winter. All the shows are open, lots of shopping, Broadway by the beach, minature golf, most all resturants are still open, the aquarium, really just about everything. The water parks are cloes and maybe the amusment park. Most all resorts have indoor pools and lazy river rides.
When you arrive look for coupon/discount books for better deals.

We go to Myrtle Beach every Thanksgiving. The rates are less as well as the crowds. I have seen temperatures range from 40's to high 70's. It just depends. It is our tradition to see the Christmas show at Dixie Stampede. We camp so our dogs go with us and we take them on the beach. It is a GREAT time to visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter