MyPoints spin n' win problems

tkitty

DIS Veteran
Am I the only one that hasen't been able to play the MyPoints spin n' win lately? I emailed MyPoints, but no luck yet. Can't get it on lap top either. The Spin n' Win spot is on the site, but the slot-type game never fills in or the spin now bar. I really want my 5 points each day!

It won't load for me either. I thought it was just my computer. Hope they fix it soon. I will send an email reporting the problem too.

I haven't been able to use the Spin & Win for at least a week maybe longer. I thought it might be because of the scratch and reveal thing they have going on with the bonus points as they might be offering that instead and for me, the problem started at the same time as that promotion appeared.

I've been able to play it with no problem. I just played it in the middle of typing this....it's all Christmas icons now. It does take a few more seconds to load than the rest of the page. I use Comcast as a service provider, if that actually makes a difference.

I've had no problem playing either. But I don't get 5 points everyday like the OP. I'm lucky if I win points once every 2 weeks.:confused3

I've had no problem playing either. But I don't get 5 points everyday like the OP. I'm lucky if I win points once every 2 weeks.:confused3

Me too...I don't win every day. I typically win 5 points every 2 weeks or so, and the most I've won is 100 points.

yep it is working for me too, though it takes a bit to load ... I very rarely win though, and always 5 points if I do.

Am I the only one that hasen't been able to play the MyPoints spin n' win lately? I emailed MyPoints, but no luck yet. Can't get it on lap top either. The Spin n' Win spot is on the site, but the slot-type game never fills in or the spin now bar. I really want my 5 points each day!
Same here - keep thinking MyPoints will realize they have an error and correct it. Seems as though it has been a couple of weeks. BTW, I have tried from both a Windows machine and a Macbook - both just show a blank area where the 'spin & win' should be.

Just tried again on the Windows machine, and same issue - blank area where spin & win should be.

The page seems to sometimes stop when downloading, but by re-loading it I've been able to play everyday. Even won 10pts today, most ever!

So glad to know that I'm not the only one, but can't understand why they haven't fixed it. Never had trouble before.
Guess I'll try a few more things since some are able to get it to work. Thanks!

It hasn't worked for me either in a while. I didn't really mind though, because I haven't gotten a single bonus point from that for about 2 months.

I wasn't working for me either (for over 2 weeks!) but suddenly started working again yesterday afternoon, they must have finally figured it out. I really missed playing every day! The problem seemed to be account related, not computer, as I heard of someone who could not play but her husband was able to on the same computer! Very strange.

Mine was also fixed today.... Didnt win but was glad to be able to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter