Mypoints redemp-web certif question

minniemmom

Mouseketeer
I have enough points to purchase a webcertificate from Mypoints. My question is, does Universal accept them so I can put them towards an on-line ticket purchase? Also, can I use the webcertificate and pay by cc for the balance? I'm so confused! I've never redeemed points before and thought this might be the way to go! Thanks for any advice!

:confused: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D

Online puchases can be tricky since there's usually no way to enter two credit card numbers. I've never tried it, though so I can't say for sure. I've only used mine to purchase DD at the Disney Store. And even then, the CM rang up the Webcert part as a separate transaction. I actually had 4 transactions: webcert, 2 other debit cards from Ford testdrives, and one on my Disney Visa.

And just so you know, you can add money to increase your webcert balance, but they charge you a small % to do so.

If you booked your own hotel you can just apply the webbie to your room balance.

I just said it was a gift card and I wanted to apply the $10 to my balance. I actually did it twice last trip with one for $10 and one for $20. You treat it just like a credit card and I gave them the number and expiration date right over the phone and both times they sent me a confirmation with my new balance.

Just another way you can use a webbie to help with your trip. I've never tried to use it online. Not sure how it would work with more than one card. If the pricing is the same you could use more than one card if you call and order tickets, that is if you can order them by phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter