Mypoints Problems

peanut12392

Mouseketeer
I have been a member for many years, and am just recently having so many problems that I am starting to shop through other sites. I am just curious if others are having problems. Some examples - I redeemed for a $100 macys card. I tried to use it for Christmas shopping. When I was checking out at Macys I found that the card had NO VALUE. Mypoints admitted that they had sent out Macys cards with no value, but it took MONTHS for them to replace it. Recently, I made a purchase and was credited the points. Next mypoints removed the points. I emailed to ask why and they implied that I may have returned the order. Well, I guess its hard to prove that I DIDNT do something. I did get the points back, but it just doesnt seem to be worth it anymore with all of the various problems. Anyone else having these types of problems?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter