MyPoints Members...HELP!!

kristenrice

NOT just an ambulance driver
OK, I finally figured out that I am going to redeem my points for webcertificates to buy Disney Gift cards. HOW do I do this? I know how to get the webbies, but when I went to the site to buy the Disney Gift Cards, it says they have to be purchased with a CC. There is no instructions for how to use a webcertficate to purchase the gift card. I want to understand this completely before I redeem the points for the webcerts. I have over a year until my vacation so hopefully I can get this figured out in time. I was saving my points for Rainforest Cafe, but if I can use points to get Disney gift cards, I don't want to limit my option to Rainforest Cafe when the Disney cards can be used elsewhere. Any help is appreciated!

You enter the web certificate information in the credit card area -- all the info should be on your web certificate account page. You enter the info just like it was a Master Card credit card, i.e. account number, expiration date, and I believe the three-digit security code. I just did this a few weeks ago and am expecting my gift card in the mail any day now :)

Lorie

Thanks! :thumbsup2 I wasn't exactly sure HOW it worked but I really wanted to make sure THAT it works before I did it.

How long does it normally take to recvd the webcert thru email once redeeming?

bettyann29 said:

It took me a few weeks to receive the e-mail from My Points with the link in it to webcertificates. Gift Card was to have been shipped from Disneyshopping on 7/28 and I am still waiting for it to arrive.

ok... so i'm apparently clueless... once you get the webcertificate, where do you redeem it? i've never seen a way to get disney giftcards online. is there a special website? :confused3

nephthys43 said:
ok... so i'm apparently clueless... once you get the webcertificate, where do you redeem it? i've never seen a way to get disney giftcards online. is there a special website? :confused3
Go to disneyshopping.com and do a search for "gift card" :)

bettyann29 said:

It usually takes me 4 weeks to get the webcertificate. It will come in your email and you will need to click to activate it. You will alos to register for a webcertificate account.

Also you need to have an extra dollar in your account for them to verify the account.....so if you are redeeming for a $25 gift card you have to have $26 in your account. You can add the dollar once you set up your webcertificate account or you can call them and they will add it for you. It's very simple but if you don't do this and try to redeem it for a $25 gift card with only $25 dollars in your account it will be denied.

mcgrawfan said:
Does anyone know what the shipping is for the Disney gift cards?

Shipping is free for gift cards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter