mypoints emails

redferg

Earning My Ears
I haven't gotten any emails from mypoints for about two weeks now. I was getting a few every day. Anyone got an idea why that might be?

I got a couple today, they were the first ones in about a week. And about 2 weeks ago I was getting 5 a day for several days in a row.

So who knows. Hopefully is was just a slow point and will pick up again.

Mine have significantly slowed down too - not sure why though :confused: .

I've noticed this, too. Maybe things will pick up in a month or so when advertisers start gearing up for back 2 school & Christmas sales. Sure hope so!

Glad it wasn't just me. I would hate to develop a rewards complex of some sort. I thought maybe I hadn't answered something or checked something I should have. Thanks, again.

Well, I wasn't getting any either until yesterday when I got two. Today I had four! But one was one of those "respond to offer" ones that dosen't give points for visits. One was AOL, one was the MyPoints Magazine one and a Barnes & Noble one. Go figure.

My Points is the one program I can count on for having bonus emails! I usually get at least 1 a day if not 2...I was gone for a few days this week and when I came back, I had 7 emails waiting for me from My Points!! :) (must be why I am not getting that elusive Tupperware email!:rolleyes: ;) )

:):)

Same thing - just started getting MyPoints e-mails again yesterday, though I still can't seem to get that Tupperware one either!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter