***MyMagic+ & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am arriving Sept 24th to POP, I was able to pick my FP+ for that week only. I have not been asked to be part of the test or been able to order Magic Bands. Has anyone else had this?

I am arriving Sept 24th to POP, I was able to pick my FP+ for that week only. I have not been asked to be part of the test or been able to order Magic Bands. Has anyone else had this?

You can do (or re-do) online check-in. You should then be able to personalize your bands (the link will change).

I posted this in a new thread and didn't get a response. I'm trying to find out what the current situation is with regards to FP+, magic bands etc, and I don't have time to skim through this whole thread. Anyone want to give me a refresher from the last 2 weeks, updates, etc? Here is what I posted, thanks so much for the info:

Hey gang. Been out of the country for a few weeks and haven't been on the boards. Going to Disney the first week of Sept, staying at the Boardwalk. What's the latest on FP+ and testing? Which resorts are included and when is the next test? Thanks in advance. I've logged into MDE and don't seem to have magic bands or the option to schedule fast pass +, so just wondering because a friend of mine who is also going the first week of sept got invited to participate in testing. She is staying at pop century. Thanks!!

Say, has anyone found any other FP+ reservations, like lunch BOG, that are made outside of the FP+ site?

ie FP+, order MBs etc., happens how many days out? I have 105 to go!!!

29 days out to our Pop Stay September 14 to 21...able to pick FP+ yesterday.

Today, I got Magicbands! Personalizing them and such.

Can anyone tell me which resorts have been included?
I'm sure it's here somewhere but I haven't been able to read thru all 90+pages yet.
Thanks.

My family is staying at AoA Nove 3-12. This week I got my UT tickets and proceeded to attach them to MDE. As I was adding them the descriptions showed up correctly (8 day park hopper with water park). But now on MDE it simply shws each person has a ticket (no description at all) and a message saying no details available. I did notice tonight for the first time clicking on FP+ does more than just gove the info window. Now it shows this current week with an error message super-imposed on it letting me know that no one in our party has a ticket for that week.

jce2 said:
My family is staying at AoA Nove 3-12. This week I got my UT tickets and proceeded to attach them to MDE. As I was adding them the descriptions showed up correctly (8 day park hopper with water park). But now on MDE it simply shws each person has a ticket (no description at all) and a message saying no details available. I did notice tonight for the first time clicking on FP+ does more than just gove the info window. Now it shows this current week with an error message super-imposed on it letting me know that no one in our party has a ticket for that week.

What are UT tickets ? I'm rackin my brain and can't grasp the acronym.. hahahaha! Sorry, lame question I know! We are going the same time as you (just 5 days later) so you're question peaked my attention.... :-)

Great! So I have TWO MDE accounts (a crazy mix-up by Disney, they seemed to have taken my original "email or user name" and split them into two accounts. They have my upcoming YC reservation and my husband's AP on one account, and my son and I's APs AND (get this) the KttW cards on my OTHER account. I was told by IT a few months back this would not interfer with MDE.
Wrong.
I just logged on and I can only book FP+ with the account with my husband's AP and the ressie, and it won't let me book for myself and my son since we don't have "valid theme park admission." Add to that, you can't assign APs to more than one account. AHHHHH!!!

I just posted this on another thread but for all that haven't seen...

I emailed Disney to find out why I couldn't pick FP+ after the 28th Sept and their response was..

The reason that you are not able to select Fast Pass + features
beyond September 28th is because this is the last day of the Beta
Testing of the Fast Pass + feature. The kiosk at the rides where you
would redeem the selections will not be active beyond this date."

So from what she's saying, people who are able to book FP+ after that date were all lying? Hmmm...

I just posted this on another thread but for all that haven't seen...

I emailed Disney to find out why I couldn't pick FP+ after the 28th Sept and their response was..

The reason that you are not able to select Fast Pass + features
beyond September 28th is because this is the last day of the Beta
Testing of the Fast Pass + feature. The kiosk at the rides where you
would redeem the selections will not be active beyond this date."

So from what she's saying, people who are able to book FP+ after that date were all lying? Hmmm...

What people have claimed they were able? I've only seen one person say they heard someone else said they could book beyond Sept 28th.

I have the feeling that the test might be extended beyond the 28th soon, anyway.

What people have claimed they were able? I've only seen one person say they heard someone else said they could book beyond Sept 28th.

I have the feeling that the test might be extended beyond the 28th soon, anyway.

I've seen a few people saying they can book up until 1st or 2nd October.
Anyway, just thought I would share that information for anyone like me who was getting confused and frustrated about the cut off date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter