***MyMagic+ & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use their fastpass for lights motor action....is there a special seating area or something....

I doubt it. It would be just like a regular FP, aka 'cut' the line or go in first. But I don't know for sure. That's one attraction that doesn't need FP ever.

I think I'm gona go against advice and do it the love they have 4 cars is crazy and to make sure they'd be right in front would be so special for them. We missed it last time we were there :-(

I think I'm gona go against advice and do it the love they have 4 cars is crazy and to make sure they'd be right in front would be so special for them. We missed it last time we were there :-(

Don't do it!!! Our last two trips down they were handing out FP for LMA as we walked around the park. They are general admission seating. No special section.

That's what I was trying 2 decide...I don't really want 2 use one but if it means my dh and ds would get the best seats in the house I might do it!

That's the thing, there aren't really "best seats in the house" in a theater of that size. We've never had to line up for a good view of that show.

3 of the 4 of us have active annual passes attached to us on MDE and can make FP+ selections. I bought an annual pass today for the 4th person but when I choose "Will Call" option to add it gives me an error that: "Tickets are already printed out or may have been shipped out. You may have to convert individual tickets to electronic entitlement."

Has anyone had experience with this? Is there anything we can do?

Agree with the others. FastPasses for LMA are probably the closest thing to worthless that WDW offers with FP+.

Would you like me to check for you about special seating? I'm happy to swing by there when I go to HS sometime this week.

Don't do it!!! Our last two trips down they were handing out FP for LMA as we walked around the park. They are general admission seating. No special section.

Every spring they do this too. Outside the park gates at that! LOL trying to convince ppl to go see it I guess. We've only ever gone there once and that was more than plenty.

Anyone have experience thus far with having a split stay with the MB/FP+? I am looking at adding a one night stay (august) at POP in which I would hope to have a MB and make FP+ selections but then moving Sept 1 to another resort for the remainder of my stay (one that isn't a selected resort for testing)....

Would I be able to continue to use my MB in the parks and my FP+ selections? I assume I would be given just a regular KTTW card for my new resort and simply use the MB for parks?

THanks!

I posted this in another section but no one has responded.....this thread seems a little more active in this discussion. And I know several other people have also asked this questions. Thanks in advance!!!

"Sorry if this is a repeat questions....there is just so many pages and entries regarding FP+ it is almost impossible to read all of them....

Are they 3 FP+ allotments include the parade and fireworks? Or are the parade and fireworks FP+ in addition to the 3 allowed for rides?

Thanks!"

delmar411 said:
Would you like me to check for you about special seating? I'm happy to swing by there when I go to HS sometime this week.

That would be so awesome of you!

and I'm still kinda confused (my DGS 5 says its cuz I'm OLD!!!).

I have a trip booked for 11/29 thru 12/6 w/free DDP for DH, DD (adult) and myself with 2 day base tickets. According to MDE, I have a 2 day ticket, DH has two 2 day tickets and DD has none. I've called Guest Services 3 times and they don't seem to know what I'm talking about. "We show your daughter on the reservation and you all have 2 day tickets" I figured the CM at check in would have it right.

So, looking into your respective crystal balls, are we gonna get the old KTTW room keys/tickets? or something else? DD lives down there & has a FL res AP. She's gonna hold onto her ticket til her renewal comes up next year and apply it. I assume :confused3 that is still allowed?

I'm too old for change!!!!!

Has anybody been able to use their Armed Forces Salute tickets to use FastPass+?

I have not yet....but will try next week. I have been told by CM that I will be able to link once I get my tickets but won't know until I get there if it works.

So would love to know the answer also and if not I will post next week.

Same here and quite a few others.
I can only book FP for 5 days of my second resort stay, no news for me about MB though and probably won't get the chance to test them.
Not sure if its deliberate with just having the FP without MB but it could just be a glitch kinda thing.

Well update: today I logged on & it had me customize my bands so apparently we are getting them! Yay

I have not yet....but will try next week. I have been told by CM that I will be able to link once I get my tickets but won't know until I get there if it works. So would love to know the answer also and if not I will post next week.

Great, thanks! It would make sense that the tickets will be able to linked once they are activated, but there has been so much "Yes you can" and "no you can't" regarding military tix and FastPass+ that it will be good to hear from someone who has actually used them successfully.

Well update: today I logged on & it had me customize my bands so apparently we are getting them! Yay

Me too!!!!! :D :D :D :D
Although I did the little cheat thing and changed our check-in time, shame it's only for the second half of our stay.
Bouncing off the walls right now ;) keep trying to tell myself they're just plastic bracelets..

Has anyone arriving post-Sept 28th (i.e. on 29th or 30th) had any luck with FP+ or Magic Bands online yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter