***MyMagic+ & FastPass+ Official Information & FAQ Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gonna try and link my MNSHHP tickets tonight as well as my Photopass + = will be back if I have problems:rotfl2:

also, didn't have any luck getting the BOG fp+ for the day I wanted on my first ressie so was thinking since I have two more ressies - then I should have two more tries, right? Anyone else have split stays and able to do this?

Has anyone been able to link their MNSSHP tickets.

I did. No FP+ were available for that time though, but they show up in MDE under MBs and cards. Others may have answered as well...I haven't read past this post so I apologize if I am being redundant:guilty:

HiMagicFan said:
Gonna try and link my MNSHHP tickets tonight as well as my Photopass + = will be back if I have problems:rotfl2:

I have my MNSSHP tickets linked to MDE, but didn't know you could link your pre-ordered Photopass+........how do you do that??

HiMagicFan said:
Gonna try and link my MNSHHP tickets tonight as well as my Photopass + = will be back if I have problems:rotfl2:QUOTE]

I have my MNSSHP tickets linked to MDE, but didn't know you could link your pre-ordered Photopass+........how do you do that??

I know I have brought this up before but I have not gotten an answer: Where are the kiosks in the parks? I know about the 3 in the Magic Kingdom, the one in Innoventions plaza, and the 3 in MGM but I want to know where the other ones. The 3 in MGM and Magic Kingdom I know of are: Fantasy Faire, Storybook Circus Tent, Town Square Theater (Box Office Gifts), Voyage of the Little Mermaid, Sid Cahungea's, and the one by Tower of Terro

So we are heading to disney in October and are now able to select out fastpass plus options. I apologize if these 2 q's have been asked. One, why can't I select illuminations, bog, or any other daily non attraction event? They do not even show up as a not available option. Any ideas? Second, can we still get regular fast passes at the park. We have a one year old traveling with us and selecting fastpass+ ahead of time might not actually be what our schedule looks like when we get there. Thank you for your help in advance.

So we are heading to disney in October and are now able to select out fastpass plus options. I apologize if these 2 q's have been asked. One, why can't I select illuminations, bog, or any other daily non attraction event? They do not even show up as a not available option. Any ideas? Second, can we still get regular fast passes at the park. We have a one year old traveling with us and selecting fastpass+ ahead of time might not actually be what our schedule looks like when we get there. Thank you for your help in advance.

For BOG you have to go to the following site:

Www.beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

When you are asked for a confirmation/reservation number, I used my MB confirm number.

Illuminations only appeared on weekends for me.

The MDE site with my ressies, MD.s,fastpass+ and friends and family this week has been a nightmare......first some showed that some of my party had fastpasses, others did not, them some had MB's others did not, one was taken off the reservation completely, then added back on. .I was on hold on and off last night for over 90 minutes just having IT trying to link up a lost reservation and putting someone back on the MB site. Thought everything was ok, but went in today and only 3 out 4 people are listed and showing up on the on Tickets and Passes page.. So another call will have to be made to fix it. I do feel for the IT people as they have seemed very stressed out with the the whole MDE site everytime I called. They must be swamped with calls. I have the MB Tech # on speed dial now:):LOL!!!!

I added a 3rd person to my room reservation (I called Disney, and even had to pay more for 3rd adult, it went thru fine). But, it has caused multiple issues with My Disney Experience. First she was there, then not there. Then she was there to order the Magic Bands, but gone when we tried to link her park pass. I called IT, then she was back, so we got her park pass on there. Then we tried to do FP+, and she was gone again. I logged all the way out, even re-started my computer, lol, and she was back for the FP+. Then today, I called to do the Magic Bus and she was gone again, and they had to put me on hold for 10 minutes to get the luggage tags ordered.

I have concerns whether things will work for her after all this. They arrive Oct 2. Sort of typical Disney IT stuff. :confused3 But I like this new stuff, and I can't wait to try it out.

PatMcDuck said:
I added a 3rd person to my room reservation (I called Disney, and even had to pay more for 3rd adult, it went thru fine). But, it has caused multiple issues with My Disney Experience. First she was there, then not there. Then she was there to order the Magic Bands, but gone when we tried to link her park pass. I called IT, then she was back, so we got her park pass on there. Then we tried to do FP+, and she was gone again. I logged all the way out, even re-started my computer, lol, and she was back for the FP+. Then today, I called to do the Magic Bus and she was gone again, and they had to put me on hold for 10 minutes to get the luggage tags ordered.

I have concerns whether things will work for her after all this. They arrive Oct 2. Sort of typical Disney IT stuff. :confused3 But I like this new stuff, and I can't wait to try it out.

I have to change the names on my reservations and I am so scared it will create problems.

HiMagicFan said:
Gonna try and link my MNSHHP tickets tonight as well as my Photopass + = will be back if I have problems:rotfl2:QUOTE]

Wondering about the photo pass + too?

I had read that you could link the PP+ but haven't tried it yet - will tonight and will report back my success or failure:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter