MyFitnessPal Friends?

I'm open to more friends on myfitnesspal! I'm starting up again now :)

trackie917!

p.s. i'm new to w.i.s.h so hi-ya! :wave2:

Do most of you meet your MFP sodium intake? Today I had 1,437 left and wondering how I could get more sodium. My doctor and the nurse at work know because I sometimes crave salt and just have plain salt. My blood pressure is very low but doesn't bother me. My doctor does want me to add electrolyte powder to my water but I often forget. thanks

I figure out how to add people to MFP but can't figure out how to add you with your username name to Fitbit.

I usually have no trouble in the sodium area due to I normally eat a frozen meal at lunch. They have a lot of sodium as does ham, olives, and most processed meats.

I am also on MyFitnessPal. My user name is the same. I would really love it if you guys could help me stay on track. I am counting down the day until we go back to Disney and I really would love to lose the extra weight before we go.

Just joined the myfitnesspal group. Username is the same.

Excited for the extra motivation and to share progress.

I am o myfitnesspal too. Just started back on there yesterday. My user name is JenVii

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter