• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MyDisneyPhotopass.com - Techincal problems

Elise79

DIS Veteran
Just noticed this on Facebook:
Disney's PhotoPass Service
We apologize for any technical difficulties you have experienced accessing your memories in our new site: MyDisneyPhotoPass.com.

Our team is currently working on improving the online experience and we hope to have any technical issues fixed soon. We are also experiencing longer than expected call volumes regarding the site outage; thank you in advance for your patience as we work quickly to resolve the issues and get the new website back up and running.

You may also have received an email notifying you that Walt Disney World photos will no longer be available in our Standard Site after today. However, because of these technical difficulties, we have now extended that deadline to November 8th 11:59 pm.

Just in case anyone has got back and is having issues with their photos.

Another IT success story by Disney :rotfl2:

just wait till I do my hi and lows, photopass will get a run for their money

pp+ has been a total nightmare this year (and I mean it)
i'll tell you more once i'm back in europe

Im half way through my 2 weeks in wdw and think pp+ has been fantastic!!!! I'd highly recommend it.... great service and great value if you buy before you go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter