Mycokerewards - Weds Deal - 12 packs are back!

I'm having a "duh" kind of day. Can someone point out where I find this deal? I did the "thing" where I entered a code for the daily deal, then it gives me the option to enter another code. I tried to on-line chat, but it obviously was a computer and not a person:mad:

I'm having a "duh" kind of day. Can someone point out where I find this deal? I did the "thing" where I entered a code for the daily deal, then it gives me the option to enter another code. I tried to on-line chat, but it obviously was a computer and not a person:mad:

I saw the offer on the front page in the advertisement as the Wednesday Deal.

I guess I am having a "duh" kind of day too! :confused3 Can not find the deal either!

Cool! I was able to order four.

Does this same deal happen again next Wednesday, or will it be a different deal?

THanks, OP. Got my four! To those getting coupons, hang on to them and use them in conjunction with a CVS deal to earn free extra bucks!

A little OT
I have a code that gosh darn it I can't figure out 2 of the digits. Has anyone tried to contact CokeRewards to get the points? It's Diet Coke so double points!
Thanks

A little OT
I have a code that gosh darn it I can't figure out 2 of the digits. Has anyone tried to contact CokeRewards to get the points? It's Diet Coke so double points!
Thanks

I have a bag of unreadable codes and I asked about this awhile back. They told me I could mail them in and they would add them to my account. I never did it though.

A little OT
Thanks

i had trouble with 2 coke zero codes from the 24 or 30 packs a few months ago. I just threw the away. But then got aggravated for missing out on the codes. I emailed them just to let them know that they seemed to be having problems printing the codes, making them unreadable. They asked if I had the codes or pictures, which I didn't, but they credited the points, which was nice. Now I know to take a pic if I can't read it...

have received:
Mcd's both accts.
Dominos both accts.
Southwest my acct.

We received our final gift card today...Best buy. We received the Mcd's first then Target, both earlier this week.

I have received all my mcdonalds gift cards. I got 4 12 pack coupons too. Along with 50 other 12 packs coupons. I love working at baseball park free points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter