• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MyCokeRewards sweepstakes - Universal Orlando tickets, 500 winners

Free4Life11

DIS Veteran
I won this sweepstakes twice last year and am glad they brought it back. Each entry is three points and since there are 500 winners, your odds of winning are better than most sweepstakes on MCR.

The first time I won, I spent 537 points on entries (179 entries). The second time I won, I spent 150 points on entries (50 entries).

Get Two (2) 1-Day, 1-Park Tickets valid for admission to either Universal Studios Florida® or Universal's Islands of Adventure® theme parks at Universal Orlando® Resort.

Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years of age to enter.
No. of My Coke Rewards Points to Enter: 3
Start Date: September 15, 2013
End Date: October 31, 2013

Drawing Date: November 15, 2013
500 Grand Prizes: Two 1-Day, 1-Park tickets valid for admission for 1 person to either Universal Studios Florida® or Universal's Islands of Adventure® theme parks at Universal Orlando® Resort in Orlando, Florida. Terms and conditions apply. Certain restrictions and blockout dates may apply. No transfer or substitution of the tickets will be permitted. Tickets must be used by and expire on December 31, 2014. Tickets may not be sold, traded, transferred, rescheduled to dates after 12/31/14, redeemed for cash, upgraded, or refunded. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $184. TRAVEL NOT INCLUDED. Limit: 1 prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $92,000.

http://www.mycokerewards.com/sweeps...=Universal+Theme+Parks+Orlando_4_28852_7_32_c

Thanks for this! I'm in! We drink a LOT of Diet Coke, and we were just lamenting today how to afford a ONE day ticket to USO on our trip to WDW next year. I was hoping Costco would offer those 3 day $99 tickets they did a few years ago. I got 14 entries in today (we had 2 cases of Diet Coke plus a 16oz bottle.) Will be putting in many more by months end!

Thank you! I dont drink much soda but I have been banking my coke rewards hoping to see something like this. :)

I need to get busy and put in my codes.I got close to 100 caps saved up.Yes I love my Sprite!

I actually won a pair myself. Found out this morning. Only thing I've ever won after entering seemingly thousands of codes.

Hi everyone!!! I won as well......I can't figure out how to claim my prize!! Has anyone had any luck?? I got the Email saying I won with the Digital Code but it does not tell me where to go to enter the code! Any help??:confused3

Nursew2kiddies
head over to the budget board. There is thread over there how to claim your prize. I was a winner also and confused too! That thread helped me out.

Thanks so much for this tip! I entered and won! So excited!

I didn't get the redemption instructions in my email, so I contacted customer service at mycokerewards and they emailed me the instructions.

I won also !!! I have never been to universal and we are adding an extra day to our disney trip in March. It will be Mardi Gras so I'm hoping to catch a great concert or parade. So excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter