My Yard Goes Disney on HGTV

I thought it was pretty neat, and I'm looking forward to future episodes, especially the pirate one. I think anyone who loves Disney has fantasized at least a little about how cool it would be to have something like it in their yards.

I wonder how they choose the families/yards for the episodes? I couldn't locate it on the HGTV site.

Here's a link to a slide show from the first episode, in case anyone missed it:

http://www.hgtv.com/on-tv/our-yard-went-disney/pictures/index.html

Even though they received entries from "all over" all the yards I believe were in Central FL. I don't think it was easy transporting that stuff around. I know one family lived in Oviedo and another was pretty close by as well based on the cars plates.

The pirate one looked the best. I thought the Oviedo one with the mouse ears pool was too small for a swim pool, but the right size for a hot tub. I loved the lighthouse though since I'm a charter member of the Fl Lighthouse Association.

I want our yard to be done in a Disney Animal Kingdom/Waterpark/Pirates type motif

I really enjoy watching these shows. Really gets the imagination and the excitement going. Loved the one with the mickey pool with the hot tub in the ear. They can put that in my yard anytime they want!!! I thought this weeks show, with the small world building and the tea cup, was kinda boring -- but I'm sure the kids loved it.

If only they would sell the Magic Kingdom yellow and white umbrellas that they installed in one family's backyard.

I liked the one with the train! I think that was the first one. They all have been pretty neat though. Would be so cool to have a Disney yard. :goodvibes

i've seen a couple of the shows. i thought they have been pretty cool. i liked the one where the little girl got a tinker bell house. soooo cute... :)

i always liked minnies house in the kids area at mk.. i want that house.

by the way has anyone seen the "UP" house that someone built. http://gizmodo.com/5820333/the-real-life-up-house-replica/gallery/1

if i liked 2 stories i would be all for this. so, cool!!

Did all the episodes already air? Bummed I missed this! Just tried to DVR it for tomorrow but it doesn't appear to be on

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter