My wishlist for WWOHP

Tadsgirl

Obsessed Studio Ghibli Fan
OMG! WWOHP was heaven! We had a great trip, the TMs were unbelievable and the HP immersion was past our expectations! We couldn't ask for more, except.....

We would have liked more merchandise for Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws. In our party (who have been sorted by the Sorting hat at the exhibition) we had three Hufflepuffs and one Ravenclaw. I really wanted a Prefect badge from Hufflepuff, but sadly there were just Griffindor and Slytherin. T-shirts, scarves and robes were nice, but we wanted something we couldn't get anywhere else.

Please, in the fall and winter, warm the Butterbeer. When it's 60 degrees, hot drinks are nice. I found that when it was cold it was way too sweet for me and frozen gave me a huge brain freeze. If we had access to a coffee pot, I would have taken some and warmed it, just to see how it is. My daughters would say, just sell a big cup of foam!

Let us buy the TM's style of hat. They were rockin' and we would have all bought them. I can understand that they don't want people running around in TM's hats and confusing guests (maybe a different color?) but they were wonderful!

Don't change ANYTHING about FJ. That ride cannot be beat.

And as soon as they expand, we will be right back!

I wish they would sell warm pumpkin juice when it is cold. Or warm up some of the other fruit ciders they sell at Three Broomsticks.

I think it will get better every year. This is their first winter! Can't wait to see what comes in the next few years. :wizard:

I wish they would sell warm pumpkin juice when it is cold. Or warm up some of the other fruit ciders they sell at Three Broomsticks.

I think it will get better every year. This is their first winter! Can't wait to see what comes in the next few years. :wizard:

Warm pumpkin juice would be great too!
I'm with you, can't wait to see what's next!

Don't change ANYTHING about FJ. That ride cannot be beat.

And as soon as they expand, we will be right back!
So glad you had a great time! There are rumors flying around the net about expansions coming soon so you may just get your wish before too long. :thumbsup2

I have to agree, it was amazing, I do hope that they do expand, I will be back. FJ was amazing, totally amazing, that ride just blew me away. The only thing is the shops, they are just too tiny, other then that, it is all good. Wasn't a big fan of the Butter Bear, however loved the Pumpkin Juice, and like the rest of you, Pumpkin Juice warmed would be great for that cold FL weather they seem to be having.:goodvibes

Since the Butterbeer is just cream soda, I can't see it being served warm or hot. Unless they tweak the recipe a bit for a different version. I'm all for trying it though. I haven't had the pumpkin juice, but it sounds like it could be warmed easier. I wish the stores were bigger as well. Maybe someday they will add or change a few things :) Until then, I hope to get back again at the end of this upcoming summer.

So glad you had a great time! There are rumors fliying around the net about expansions coming soon so you may just get your wish before too long. :thumbsup2

I better start saving!

My girls saw a lady coming off FJ with a bridal veil. My Goddaughter has been delaying marriage with her long time boyfriend. She told me that if he said he would marry her in WWOHP, she would say yes.

I'm going to talk to him after Christmas. My girls are bridesmaids and we will be back!

Since the Butterbeer is just cream soda, I can't see it being served warm or hot. Unless they tweak the recipe a bit for a different version. I'm all for trying it though. I haven't had the pumpkin juice, but it sounds like it could be warmed easier. I wish the stores were bigger as well. Maybe someday they will add or change a few things :) Until then, I hope to get back again at the end of this upcoming summer.

It reminded me of cappuccino. I must have gotten more foam than anything else!
I'd take the Pumpkin juice warm!

So glad you had a great time! There are rumors fliying around the net about expansions coming soon so you may just get your wish before too long. :thumbsup2

Really, what are they saying already? I thought it might be a little while, just curious about what they are talking about doing. Please share.:goodvibes

I wish there were another way to arrive in Hogsmeade rather than walking through the other lands, not magical. My husband and I were wishing we could cross the lagoon in first years boats. Or by Hogwarts Express from a Platform 9 3/4 at Port of Entry. Or by flying Hippogriff like the Pterodon flyers. We just wished we could have been somehow "magically transported" directly to Hogsmeade!

My husband and I were wishing we could cross the lagoon in first years boats.
My older daughter said the EXACT SAME thing while we were there!
After walking back and forth to and from the Royal Pacific, we could have used the boats.

I wish the robes were better quality for $100.

I got 6 wands while I was there. Sorting hat, some ravenclaw garb, and a few shirts. I am in the middle of making a wand holder. I will post a pic when I can post pics. I got a ton of other stuff, but I have a relative that is a universal employee and she got us 35% off harry stuff.

I wish there were another way to arrive in Hogsmeade rather than walking through the other lands, not magical. My husband and I were wishing we could cross the lagoon in first years boats. Or by Hogwarts Express from a Platform 9 3/4 at Port of Entry. Or by flying Hippogriff like the Pterodon flyers. We just wished we could have been somehow "magically transported" directly to Hogsmeade!

That would be amazing as long as it was optional. Much like the Magic Kingdom that stops being magical after the 100th time. If I popped in after work to ride FJ I would not love those boats!! ;)

That would be amazing as long as it was optional. Much like the Magic Kingdom that stops being magical after the 100th time. If I popped in after work to ride FJ I would not love those boats!! ;)

Sure, of course you should always be able to just walk there!

Really, what are they saying already? I thought it might be a little while, just curious about what they are talking about doing. Please share.:goodvibes
The main thing that's out there is that The Lost Continent will be changed to a new area with an expansion of some kind. Check out this thread on the rumors board:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2607965

Just remember...this is all speculation.

My favorite rumor is that Poseidon's Fury will become The Chamber of Secrets. It would be amazing!! :lovestruc

The main thing that's out there is that The Lost Continent will be changed to a new area with an expansion of some kind. Check out this thread on the rumors board:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2607965

Just remember...this is all speculation.

Thank you for posting the link, couldn't make out a whole lot, looks like another thread where people are just fighting, however it would be fine with me if they got rid of The Lost Continent, we walked right through and didn't see too much at all, my friend even looked at me and said, what is all this for, so I for one would be very happy if that all became Harry Potter stuff, there is so much they can still do.:goodvibes

I am certainly all for a Potter extension as long as it stays in cannon with what is already in place. Sorry, but as a Potter fan, the last thing I want is a bunch of Harry Potter attractions that are just thrown into the available space without thought as to how it actually fits the already established theme. You just cant have Diagon Alley mixed into Hogsmeade, it's just weird and very wrong(and I'm pretty positive JKR will have my back on this :rotfl:). But there is still a lot they can do to keep it all in cannon, such as the Shrieking Shack, the Forbidden Forrest, a quidditch attraction ect.

However, if the do use the LC space, the main thing I ask for is some sort of entrance buffer area between Potter and Suess Landing. Just can't see how you can walk from one, directly into the other without laughing hysterically and how jarring that contrast would be.

As for warm butterbeer, yeah, I don't know about that, but I'd be all for the warm pumpkin juice. I hated it cold but thought, it would be awesome warmed up on a chilled day.

They definitely need to grow and take over other islands. What they have now is too small.

I would really like a MiB type ride with wands instead of guns. A London/Diagon Alley/Knockturn Alley Island would rock.

I would also like Honeyduke's merchandise and at least a plush Dobby. Also think since the Bertie Botts were so big in the movie, something interactive with them, not sure what, maybe like create your own Bertie Botts or something like that.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter