My wish for my daughter....UPDATE 10-3-11 (Still good news)

Well I can not imagine any better place than WDW too leave your troubles behind if only for a few days....:cloud9:

:littleangel:We will send prayers your way.....

We had our very first trip planned too WDW in 1997 with my Sister and her 2 and 5 year old when she was diagnosed with Brain cancer....It was very devistating and quick...No time for anything...Our trip had too be cancelled and she unfortunatly lost her battle just days after we were supposed too have been in Disney. She was 27.:sad1:

So I have made it up too her kids over time...I finally took my Nephew in 2006and we had a ball... Taking my neice in December for Birthday at Christmas.

I hope they have the best time ever.........................:goodvibes

So young - your daughter, her kids, - had me crying. Will definately pray for you and your family for strength and miracles. :grouphug:

My heart goes out to you and your daughter's family. I hope they have a wonderful time in Disney. And I pray for a miracle for your daughter! :hug:

I am so very sorry for what you and your family are going through. I pray that they have a completely magical time, and forget all their worries for a few days. Your family is wonderful for pulling this all together. Blessings.

You and your family have my prayers as well.

I hope they have a fabulous time!

Peace be with you!

Your whole family is in my prayers. I can't imagine what you're all going through. I'm so sorry.

I hope that your daughter and her family have a MAGICAL time :wizard:

Sending prayers to you, your daughter, and your family :hug: , and wishing for a magical trip for her and her family. :wizard:

Reading your post made my heart heavy and tear up. I know what you are going through, My Mom was told she had cancer little over three years ago the same time I found out I was with my second child. She battled it and lost it to a stem cell transplant in Oct 2009. We thought she would be better and be able to go with us this up coming trip because she has never been with the Grandkids. I hope that your DD and her family have a great and wonderful time and the kids have great memories to think back on. I will keep your DD in my thoughts and heart.:grouphug:

Saying prayers for your daughter. What a beautiful gift your family has given them...the gift of time together and joy! Please update us on how their vacation goes!

i too will keep your daughter and your family in my prayers. I hope they have a magical vacation and beautiful memories!:goodvibes

Your family is in my prayers. I wish you and your familu all the best.May they make memories that will last a lifetime
Please keep us updated on their magical trip.:grouphug::grouphug:

god bless you, your daughter and the whole family. this my friends is a good example why we all need to celebrate our lives everyday. dont sweat the small stuff, live for today and dont worry about tomorrow.

i hope your daughter has an amazing time at a truely magical place!:goodvibes:thumbsup2

I am hoping they have a magical time at Disney and that they will be able to to leave the stress of the diagnosis at home and make wonderful memories for each family member. So sorry to hear about this devastating news for you dd. I just prayed for your dd and will continue to keep her in my prayers. I, too, believe that miracles still happen....keep the faith:)

OK, I'm sobbing. Please know your daughter and her family are in my prayers. If there's one place on the planet where you can leave it all behind, as it were, it's certainly Disney. The memories made on this trip will be priceless.

Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for your daughter, her husband and especially her little angels. I hope with all of my heart that they have the most magical vacation ever. My thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Your family's generosity is a wonderful thing.

I'm so sorry to hear this about your daughter. I know they will have a magical time in DW! I send my thoughts, prayers and good wishes your way.

:hug:

I can't stop crying since I've read this- talk about putting my own life issues into perspective. I'm so sorry for your daughter and all those that love her. And I think it is so beautiful that you were all able to give your daughter and her family such a priceless gift. My prayer for her is that she will be able to fit a lifetime of fun into this precious trip.

I am so sorry for your daughter diagnosis. I hope their trip is nothing but magical. This is the stuff that is so important in life. We all got to quit stressing over the small stuff.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter