My wish for my 1/27-2/7 trip...

Lauralee131 said:
Wow - I hope that weather holds out!!!!!!!!!!!! Tell me again someone - the green tags...where do you get them? I thought someone said Home Depot, but I couldn't find the message again. Am I crazy thinking that? I've got some lime green clothing, but want to check out the tags!
Yes--Home Depot. Go over to the paint station. There is a Disney section where all the paint chips are shaped like Mickey heads.

You guys all have cool pictures of Tink, Tigger, etc. under your DIS name....how do you get them under there? you can tell I'm new to this :)

Hi Mmiller, yes I am in Philadelphia and also had the power failure thing last night. I hope your long range forecast is even close to correct as it is freezing here now. We will be there 1/27 - 2/04. I need to know about this green tag idea, is it real.

As for the pictures, click on the line User CP near the top left of the page, then click on edit avatar for pictures or edit signature for your signature information. I haven't done this yet, however, it should work. Enjoy your upcoming trip.

We have reached 12 days to Boardwalk.

HARRY

Harry---

I met several people on my last trip BECAUSE of the green tags!

Go to your nearest Home Depot....raid the Mickey Head paint samples that say ALIEN GREEN on them. Write your on-line name on them and WEAR them during your trip to identify.

Last time I safety-pinned to my fanny pack or collar....this time I found some green yarn for them. (to wear around neck)

YES, IT'S REAL!!!

We'll be there 1/28 to 2/3, staying at OKW, so we'll look for you in the Parks!!!

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Harry---

I met several people on my last trip BECAUSE of the green tags!

Go to your nearest Home Depot....raid the Mickey Head paint samples that say ALIEN GREEN on them. Write your on-line name on them and WEAR them during your trip to identify.

Last time I safety-pinned to my fanny pack or collar....this time I found some green yarn for them. (to wear around neck)

YES, IT'S REAL!!!

We'll be there 1/28 to 2/3, staying at OKW, so we'll look for you in the Parks!!!

Mel, thank you very much. I will get to Home Depot this week and work on my green tag. I will pin the tag to my backpack which is always with me in the parks. DW, DS (9) and DDS (twins 6) love to see how much stuff can be shoved in my backpack. They also enjoy my DIS board fun.The ability to combine the 2 and meet others is priceless. I will look for you and hope you have a wonderful vacation.

HARRY

Harry...

If you want to get the Kids involved....replace their shoelaces with Neon Green---I found some at the local grocery store here.

Have a Blast!!!

:idea: :idea: :idea:

Wow - when I'd read that people got their tags at Home Depot I had no idea it was a paint chip!!! LOL!!! Hopefully I'll get there before our trip! Just under 9 days and 11 hours or so I think but who's counting?!!?!??!

Mel, I have to get some green on my DW as she doesn't yet understand how much fun it is to share the magic here at DIS. Perhaps I can make her a green tag with a big ? kind of like The Riddler from Batman. Enjoy.

HARRY

The tags are very small (2x2)...I'll bet she might join in the magic.

You'll convert her yet!

good luck!

hickchick said:
CampingGriswalds - I just love your user name. And we will be there the same time as you and wish those same things! :goodvibes

Hey THANKS!!!

I wish we didn't have some "Griswald" moments from our camping adventures, but we DID survive to laugh at ourselves!!!

Not long now to both of our vacations! Can hardly stand the wait!!

I'm getting really excited!!! We leave early Monday morning, Jan. 30th and will be there until FEB 6th! I've got so much packing to do!!!

I'll have my alien-green mickey mouse tag on my backpack. See all you DISers there! :goodvibes :woohoo:

We got back last night -- we were in the World 1/26-31. Had pretty good weather -- not too hot, not too cold, and rain only on Monday. But it was more crowded than I had hoped, thanks to EE preview. We were able to do all our favorite rides and used FPs like crazy. Had a great time and can't wait to go back! :sunny: DD6 was very sad to leave.

Hi Ya'll !!!

Arrived home on Friday....Looked for everyone, but didn't see Green tags???

Had a wonderful time as always....the parks were full the first weekend, but cleared out during the week. 1st experience golfing at Disney, beautiful courses!

EE was fabulous! Lucky enuf to ride twice.

Weather was perfect, except for a little rain on Monday.

Hope ya'll had a Magical Time!!!

:wizard: :grouphug: :wizard:

Hey everyone, any of those wishes come true? I will be there Feb 11--Feb 19
Please give us the scoop!! Hope you all had a magical memorable time pixiedust:

:earsgirl: ,me, :earsboy:Dh, :wizard: Ds7, :wizard: Ds4, and princess: 9 months

Well, for the most part. The weather was ok. Our first full day, 2/2, was beautiful. Friday 2/3, it rained all day & we got drenched. Saturday was quite chilly. After that, the weather was good. Monday 2/6 was beautiful & even got a little sunburned.

Crowds, well, I have nothing to way against. It didn't seem bad, but more crowded that I expected. The worst was definitely MK near Splash MT. & Big Thunder. Very congested.

Got to ride EE & that was awesome!!

Didn't see any green Mickey's. I lost mine on the third day...

We got back home on Monday night (2/6). Had a GREAT time...it was our 1st trip with our 2 y/o twins, who absolutely LOVED WDW. With the exception of a few meltdowns (to be expected), we had a great time. (Apologies to anyone on the ASMovies buses for crying twins on nightly returns to the hotel. :rolleyes1 )

I had my lime green mickey on my backpack and a lime green strap on one of our strollers, but no one from the DIS boards approached me & I didn't notice any DISers myself. Maybe next time...

It was a bit more crowded than I expected as well, but we didn't really have any problems getting into attractions and we ate early meals to avoid lines. We got to ride EE and Buzz, so we were THRILLED! Gotta love the Yeti!!!
The rain all day on Friday and Saturday morning was a bit of a bummer, but we just donned ponchos and stroller rain gear and still had a blast! I cannot wait to go back...already trying to convince my husband to go back next FEB!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter