• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Wife's Wish disappointment

KKKKCS

Mouseketeer
One of my wife's favorite things to do on all the ships is relax in a pub/lounge next to the huge round windows and watch the sea go by. She said that all those windows on the Wish are either frosted over pictures or blocked by life boats. Are there any of those windows that are not blocked? She says she looked and could not find any.

Nightengale's had a lovely view out their windows. The Rose has large banks of windows as well, with tables facing them which we enjoyed also.

Edited to add, I think Keg and Compass may also? I don't remember theirs being frosted the way I do the Arrendelle restaurant which felt unfortunate.

What would compel anyone to decide to cover those windows? What designer decided to do this?

Nightengale's had a lovely view out their windows. The Rose has large banks of windows as well, with tables facing them which we enjoyed also.

Edited to add, I think Keg and Compass may also? I don't remember theirs being frosted the way I do the Arrendelle restaurant which felt unfortunate.
Yes - Keg and Compass has them.

Its already been said, but I'll says it louder.

The Rose is amazing, you dont need to be dressed up for the Rose and its an amazing view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter