My, what a big hammer you have, Thor.

The exhibit looks great. Need to renew my pass a.s.a.p.
You know it's funny, my wife and I were talking the other day, that women love these guys in long hair, but if you saw one without the costume walking down the street you may think he's a bum or criminal.

It was a long wait yesterday, but soooo worth it. Even my husband was excited. He was... Lovely.

We got to see him last weekend for the AP holder event! It was cool to get my picture with him, plus we got to see an advanced screening of the movie later in the day! (The movie rocked!!)

Does anyone what the Thor attraction dates are? DD will be there in Dec, I will be there in Jan and the whole family beginning of April. Hoping we all can see it.

Does anyone what the Thor attraction dates are? DD will be there in Dec, I will be there in Jan and the whole family beginning of April. Hoping we all can see it.

According to Disney Parks blog:
"As of right now, Thor: Treasures of Asgard is expected to be open through the holiday season. Our Entertainment offerings are subject to change, however, so I recommend checking back closer to your visit."

- Dreams

Does anyone know what time Thor will be meeting guests? We're driving in next Friday afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter