My Wedding Planner!!

Dsnygrl1205

DIS Veteran
Her name is Michelle Gilhooly. I haven't spoken to her yet but I received an email form her a few days ago! I would love to hear if anyone out there has had any experience with her. :goodvibes

She was my consultant--- she's a sweetheart! Very nice, and pretty quick to reply to emails :)She's been with the DFTW team for... I forget. At least 7 years? So she definitely knows what she's doing! You'll be in good hands!

I LOVE Michelle!! She was who helped us get started and was sad she wasn't assigned to us for our wedding.

Same here. She was my consultant and I absolutely adored her! I wish we could have had her for our wedding! --Not to say that my planner now isnt great, but I havent really met her and dont have the personal connection with her yet, like I got from Michelle during our site visit. You are in great hands! She was also a Disney Bride too!! Congrats on having an awesome planner! :goodvibes

I'm so glad to hear such positive feedback on Michelle. I'm excited to get started planning!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter