My WDW trip isn't complete until I eat...

Disney Chicken Tenders (Yes. Yes I know. Its a scent and nostalgia thing for me!)
Pretzels from Germany (Has to be Germany)
Some candies from Mitsukoshi
Coffee from France

A Disney cake. I havent had one every single trip but more often than not. I love their cakes.

Mickey ice cream bar!

Beignets from POFQ!

We always eat at Columbia Harbour House!

Glass of wine from Germany!

New favorite...mango pie from Yak & Yeti!

Dole Whip!

meatloaf at 50s Prime Time
a dole whip from Aloha Isle
I have many other favorites, but those two are necessary EVERY trip.

Conch Fritters from OKW, lunch at 50's and then dinner at Rose and Crown Pub and 'Ohana.

Yuengling (not sold at home)
a big-*** beer in Germany, while sitting on a bench, pretzel in the other hand!

Yuengling is so common in the Philly area (it's made 2 counties away), that we just call it "Lager."

But to answer the question, for me, anything in Columbia Harbour House and fish and chips at the UK Pavilion (either Rose & Crown or Yorkshire County). I haven't tried Raglan Road, yet, but that's on my radar my next trip.

Yuengling is so common in the Philly area (it's made 2 counties away), that we just call it "Lager."

But to answer the question, for me, anything in Columbia Harbour House and fish and chips at the UK Pavilion (either Rose & Crown or Yorkshire County). I haven't tried Raglan Road, yet, but that's on my radar my next trip.

It's actually a pretty boring beer, but.it tastes like vacation since it's the only place we get it

Dole Whip
Chocolate covered rice krispy treat, preferably from Goofy's
Margarita from La Cava
Anything from Trader Sam's
Frozen Chai Latte in Animal Kingdom
Japanese candy or snacks from Mitsukoshi

Beignets and Mickey waffles at POFQ
Breakfast at CP
Filet at YSH
Popcorn at any parkpopcorn::
A meal at WPE
Flatbread at Mama Melrose
Bud Light Lime :drinking1 at Mardi Grogs at POFQ yes I can get it at home but it isn't the same

A Minnie's Baking Company cookie. I know they're only packaged cookies but they are my main weakness. I usually buy several on the last night to pack and take home!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter