My WDW Moms Panel Training Adventures!!! Includes my night in the Castle!

What a amazingly awesome adventure for you, Jo! Fascinating report and so many fab photos - I just can't accurately put into words how much I've enjoyed reading about your trip... :worship:

Jo, I am so happy for you that you got chosen - belated congratulations! :hug: I hope being an official Disney Mom for 2009 is a magical experience - good luck... :goodvibes

Thank you again for sharing this wonderful trip with us
and please keep us up dated with you new job

What a fantastic experience and thanks for sharing it with us

Fantastic report, thanks so much for sharing. Look forward to seeing you on the moms panel.

Can I just ask where the make your own tshirt store is?

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your report and post your photos. I have very much enjoyed hearing all about your adventures and hope you will continue to update this report and tell us how you are getting on as a Disney Mom.:goodvibes

I have just read the whole thing from start to end - what an amazing experience, and all of the lovley gifts.

What a lucky girl you where, but I think you can see that in the beaming smile on every shot!

Thanks for sharing.

Jo thankyou for sharing, i really enjoyed your TR.
Thanks for reading, I'm so pleased you enjoyed it :goodvibes

Thoroughly enjoyed your report Jo. The photo in front of the castle is brilliant.
Thanks and thank you for reading :)

Thank you for sharing your unique trip report, Jo. Good luck and best wishes with the coming year on the Mom's panel, I hope you really enjoy it.
I'm so pleased I could share with you all and thanks :goodvibes

Oh no....I can't believe it's over!

I REALLY want some of those glasses for the fireworks!!!! Maybe we should all start a petition!! :rotfl2:

Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous trip report with us. I would like to wish you all the best for the upcoming year, I am sure you will be a great asset to the Mom's panel team.
I agree about the glasses, they should definitely sell them :rotfl2: Thanks for reading and for the well wishes :goodvibes

Jo - thanks for sharing it all with us. It is an amazing experience and cant wait to hear all about the other fab things that Mr Postman may appear with :)

I wonder how many UK moms you have inspired to apply next year ;)

See you on Moms Panel :hug:
Thanks for reading and I really hope lots of you apply next year, hopefully I'll get too many direct questions to answer so they'll need more English people next time :thumbsup2

Jo at last i have caught up and i can sum it all up in one word WOW.
How fantastic it was reading about your special trip.You were thouroughly spoilt-but you so deserved it all :hug: .
Good luck Jo for Monday :wizard: .x.
I was very lucky wasn't I! Thanks so much for reading I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the good luck :goodvibes

Wow Jo what a fab trip report so thanks very much for sharing and have a fab year on Moms Panel Well Done:thumbsup2
Thanks so much :)

What a amazingly awesome adventure for you, Jo! Fascinating report and so many fab photos - I just can't accurately put into words how much I've enjoyed reading about your trip... :worship:

Jo, I am so happy for you that you got chosen - belated congratulations! :hug: I hope being an official Disney Mom for 2009 is a magical experience - good luck... :goodvibes
I'm so pleased you've enjoyed my TR, thanks for reading and for the congrats :goodvibes

Thank you again for sharing this wonderful trip with us
and please keep us up dated with you new job
I will do don't worry and thanks :)

What a fantastic experience and thanks for sharing it with us
It was a pleasure, thanks for reading :goodvibes

Fantastic report, thanks so much for sharing. Look forward to seeing you on the moms panel.

Can I just ask where the make your own tshirt store is?
Thanks so much and of course, the new t-shirt store is between the bus stops and RFC right next to the Art of Disney Store :thumbsup2

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your report and post your photos. I have very much enjoyed hearing all about your adventures and hope you will continue to update this report and tell us how you are getting on as a Disney Mom.:goodvibes
Thanks so much for reading and I'll definitely keep you all updated, I'll still be reading the DIS :thumbsup2

I have just read the whole thing from start to end - what an amazing experience, and all of the lovley gifts.

What a lucky girl you where, but I think you can see that in the beaming smile on every shot!

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks so much, yes I am very lucky and TBH I still feel as though it's happening to someone else :rotfl2:

I have to say, I started reading your trippie when I was darn-near exhausted the other night and about ready to crawl into bed. I was so mesmerized, that you kept me awake to read all but the last installment (which you hadn't posted yet). Thanks so much for taking us along for the ride. What an incredible experience! Congratulations, Jo!

Just out of curiosity, who was the presenter for the Candlelight Processional you attended?

Jo,

what an amazing experience!

Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year to you and all your family

Sharon xx

I have to say, I started reading your trippie when I was darn-near exhausted the other night and about ready to crawl into bed. I was so mesmerized, that you kept me awake to read all but the last installment (which you hadn't posted yet). Thanks so much for taking us along for the ride. What an incredible experience! Congratulations, Jo!
Awww thanks, I'm so pleased you enjoyed my TR and I'm so happy I could share it with you all :goodvibes

Just out of curiosity, who was the presenter for the Candlelight Processional you attended?
We had Virginia Madsen, she was very good, she had a lovely voice and really sounded as though she was very happy to be there :)

She is right Jo, your delight shines through in each and every one of your pics
Awww :hug:

Ps, i want some glasses as well please ;)
:rotfl2:

Jo,

what an amazing experience!

Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year to you and all your family

Sharon xx
Thanks for reading, are you the lady who sold her house to my Step Brother? If so my press release should be in your local journal :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading, are you the lady who sold her house to my Step Brother? If so my press release should be in your local journal :thumbsup2

Hi Jo, that's me ..... Andy normally has the best light display in Cowslip Crescent ..... The Journal should land on my doorstep tomorrow morning so I'll keep an eye out for you ........ still can't believe your luck, what a fabulous opportunity :love: :cloud9:

Hi Jo, that's me ..... Andy normally has the best light display in Cowslip Crescent ..... The Journal should land on my doorstep tomorrow morning so I'll keep an eye out for you ........ still can't believe your luck, what a fabulous opportunity :love: :cloud9:
I thought it was you :rotfl2: Oh it won't be in quite yet, they're holding off on my press release till I actually go live on the website. I've never seen Andy's lights will have to make sure I do one day, didn't go up at all this Christmas, first time in 14 years we've stayed in Kent :faint:

What an incredible experience, thanks for posting about it I have enjoyed reading it.

Jo, it is wonderful you got picked and fantastic that you shared the 'training' trip with us so well that we could almost feel like we were there with you (OK, so I was over there but managed to miss you pink ladies). All the best for the moms panel! :worship:

I've just read this from start to finish in one go ~ what can I say but wow :goodvibes

wow :goodvibes :goodvibes

and wow!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

What a wonderful time you had, thanks so much for sharing it and I hope you enjoy your coming year. :hug:

Thanks for sharing your amazing TR, Jo. I have really enjoyed reading all about it:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter