My Waitlist Delivered!

MarlaSingersLaundry

Hidden Mickey
I'm so excited! :banana: :cheer2: My December waitlist came through! We had to trasfer resorts before, now we are at AKL for the week! I tried to book my remaining last two days right at 7 months and I couldnt beleive it was booked!

Great news. I am waiting on one day for my November trip. Worse case scenario we have to move but we are still in Disney for a whole week.

Good luck! Where are you staying?

We are arriving Nov 28. I was able to book from Nov 28-Dec 3 in a AKL club level. I was missing from Dec-3-5. I didnt get a club level room for our last two nights, but Im happy not having to change resorts.

My wait list just came through!!! 12/5-12/11 all nights finally in a dedicated 2 bedroom queen/queen at BCV!!!! Sooooo happy!

Congrats! My wait list came thru last week for AKL club level for our November trip as well! I was surprised since it is during the F&W Festival.

Did you added them on night by night or the whole time at once?

I started booking whatever I could get at the beach club so that if we had to move it was within the same resort. First night was in a 2bdrm q/q and then I had nothing until Sunday and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I had us in a lock off 2bdrm and Friday night in a 2bdrm q/q. I found a studio for Sunday myself. I wait listed Tuesday and Wednesday together and then found Monday myself by stalking the availability tool. Tuesday and Wednesday were fulfilled by the wait list first. I then found a 1bdrm myself through the availability tool. 2 weeks later the wait list for the 2bdrm q/q came through. It took some work, but that's how I did it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter