test mobile ad location
  1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

My waitlist came through!!!

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by DznyDreamz, Feb 28, 2009.

1. DznyDreamz

DznyDreamz Mouseketeer

Pixie dust is falling on me!!! I had attempted to book a quick, last minute 4 night stay at BCV for my birthday which also happens to fall at the beginning of the Flower & Garden Festival (which I've never been to). I had a limited number of points to use up so I needed a studio to maximize our time there and with only 3 of us - it works!

I had been unable to book the first 2 nights at the BCV, couldn't get a studio at BW, VWL or AKL. So I had the first 2 nights at SSR and the last 2 at BVC. We are really not a split stay kind of family and I was especially bummed not to be "home" on my actual birthday.

I just looked at My DVC page and low and behold, the waitlist came through so now I have the whole stay at my beloved BCV :lovestruc Oh happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me.... Sorry to whomever had to cancel their stay, but it helps me out so THANK YOU!!!

I know I could have WAY worse problems in my life and probably shouldn't gloat, but I'm just SO happy I can barely contain myself!!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Buckeye Fan

Buckeye Fan Mouseketeer

Woooo-hoooo! :woohoo: Hope you have a wonderful birthday, and so glad your wait list came through for you!

We're staying at BCV for the first time in July - 7 nights. I'm really excited, and think the kids will love SAB. Who am I kidding? I'll love it, too. :goodvibes

4. tigger2on

tigger2on <font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO

:wizard:
    Congrats and Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful trip!

5. Disney Princess

Disney Princess <font color=red>Member Since Day 1<br><font color=

:cheer2: :cheer2: Hooray for you! I hope you have a Happy Birthday and a wonderful, one-resort stay!

6. CarolMN

CarolMN <font color="blue"><b> DVC Co-Moderator</b><br><b Moderator

That's wonderful! We went to the FLower and Garden Festival for the first time last year. You are going to LOVE it!

7. DznyDreamz

DznyDreamz Mouseketeer

Thanks everyone!! As it turns out, I think the festival actually starts before my birthday, but thats no biggie. I'm so psyched to be home with no moving required!!! This is the very reason I bought DVC!

I've managed to work in 3 trips this year with one contract!

Life is good.

8. Uncle Remus

Uncle Remus Raconteur<br><font color="blue">can't name 'em Jeb

Hey, happy birthday and congratulations on your good luck. :thumbsup2

And yes, it is the li'l things in life like this that makes life good. ::yes::

9. Debi

Debi <font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea

Waitlists coming through is a great reason to celebrate. Congratulations!