• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My waitlist came through - I think

amylovesdisney

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I was checking on the member website and it looks like my waitlist for a studio came through. It shows the nights broken out and the points redeemed for them.

Will I receive a written confirmation like I did when I originally booked the trip and received separate sheets for each portion of the trip?

Depending on the dates - it might come AFTER you are back from taking the trip, lol. I am still waiting for my snail mail letter for two waitlists that came through after the 30 day mark. We leave tomorrow.

I just printed the reservations from the "My Vacations" section of the Members' Website, but I don't think I'll need it.

Congrats! Glad to hear they do come through sometimes.

I wish the waitlists showed up on the site...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter