My VMK Nightmare!!!

aprncess

A Dream..... is a wish...... your heart makes.....
I just wanted to say that after having a Nightmare of a Month on VMK, due to the fact that my account was deleted.......

I would sign in before or after hours using the My VMK sign in button, under Welcome on the home page. I would see my title...aprncess, along with my pins and credits and had thought it counted as being signed in, I mean how else would they know what pins and credits I had. Unfortunately, I found out the hard way, when the other day, I was actually able to sign in during hours, only to see some sort of welcome back message and creating a new character and I had to be assigned a guest yadah yadah yadah number until my new title was approved.

Oh, they deleted everything.....and to think about the time I spent at the park, along with the money I spent there as well, along with the time I invested into VMK......my award pins were gone from the Best Game Room, right along with the winning items from the Water Ride Competition, my Mansion room, Narnia Wardrobes, my little blue car, that took me thousands of hours to acquire because I could not play pirates on my pc, for some still unknown reason, along with much, much, much more....and just for the record they left me my 892 credits I had in there and when I tried to use the one time codes again, it would not let me..... It just kept saying that I had already used them, had I of known this, I would of just created a new character again and not create one using my deleted characters account. They approved aprncess within an hour and I was thankful for that but....

Needless to say, I was devastated.....then I find out its Dream month, I was like, what a joke, this is a nightmare.....

I was paid a visit by Secret whom was so very generous and helped me out by replacing some of the things I thought I would never see again. Then I got some extra help from Jeaniegirl, Aceblueeyes, Amye, Justshell and others too, all of which has all been greatly appreciated!

What is the point to all of this, well I too would of loved a Castle Suite along with everyone else that wanted one but be thankful you have your account, be thankful for the friends you have made and remember these are only virtual items anyways but most importantly......

I just wanted to say Thank You to whom ever placed the Blue Dream ears into my inventory.....

I don't know where they came from.........a Sister, Friend, Phinny, Hula or Lily but I want to Thank each and every one of you that has or tried to help me out.

It is you and you know who you are, who have made my dreams come true for this month and I CANNOT Thank You enough!!!!!

Aprncess - you were my first VMK zeta pal and will always have a special place in my heart! Anything you need or want, just ask - if I have it (and it's not promised to my little girl), it is yours!

Take care and extra big hugs for you!

Welcome Back Aprncess! I've missed you around VMK. I'm still waiting to play "The Price Is Right" game. We need to get together soon. Hugs Zeta Sister.

Hey Girl, how you been?

I have missed you as well and I do plan to get my Best Game Room Pin back.....now just to get all the things I need, again....lol.......

Guess I'll have to call it The Original Price is Right this time....:rotfl2:

Its good to be back, I will look for you so I can add you to my friends list again!

Hugs Zeta Sister!

And Hugs to AmyE, you hold a special place in my heart as well, I cannot thank Tishke enough for the Zeta's, I would be lost without them.......

You Girls Rock and the Pool boys are not bad either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter